WHAT ARE THE ARABIC ALPHABET FLASHCARDS?
The “Arabic Alphabet Flashcards for Anki” are a specially designed digital flashcard deck for Anki, to help you learn and memorize all of the Arabic (Modern Standard Arabic) alphabet letters, using images, audio, and IPA to reinforce your learning and make them more memorable for you.
As you study the Arabic Alphabet Trainer over 2 weeks to 1 month, you will have memorized all of the letters. Then, you’ll have more confidence to read and spell basic words, and take your Arabic study even further. By learning the Arabic alphabet with pictures and words, you will begin to build the foundation of the Arabic language.
You may have already learned a few words in Arabic, or how to pronounce some Arabic sounds, but DON’T FORGET TO LEARN THE ARABIC ALPHABET! The Arabic alphabet is a basic part of the language, and you don’t want to miss learning it properly. This deck is only available in the Arabic flashcards bundle.
SAVE TIME WITH OUR PRE-MADE ANKI ARABIC ALPHABET FLASHCARDS
Although you can create your own set of flashcards for free, it can be very overwhelming especially if you don’t have any experience using Anki. To create an Anki deck from scratch can be time-consuming. On average it takes 3 minutes to create just 1 card. Our Arabic alphabet flashcards has a total of 140 cards and if you were to create your own from scratch it’ll take 6 hours just on card creation alone. This doesn’t include sourcing images, native audios, learning how to use Anki and studying the cards.
That’s why we created our own Anki Arabic alphabet flashcards for you. It is quick to install and allows you to not only save time but allows you to focus on learning Arabic from day one.
Language: Arabic (MSA – Modern Standard Arabic)
Flashcards: 140 (28 Arabic Letters x 5 Card Types)
Time: Approx. 2 Weeks to Complete
Difficulty: Easy/ Beginners
Anki Arabic Alphabet Flashcards:This is a set of 140 Anki flashcards pre-made for Arabic learners. Each flashcard contains the Arabic letter, native audio and an image. By using this Anki deck you will be able to:
- Pronounce all 28 Arabic letters correctly with native audios
- Easily remember the Arabic alphabet with spaced repetition, images and IPA
- Gain more confidence to learn more of the Arabic Language
Who is this for?This is for individuals who are beginners in learning Arabic (Modern Standard Arabic). The pre-made Anki deck is suitable for individuals who would like to start learning the basics of Arabic without the hassle and time-consuming process of creating your own Arabic alphabet flashcards from scratch.
What Is Included?
- 140 flashcards already made for you to learn the Arabic alphabet. Each flashcard includes the Arabic letter, native audio and an image.
- The Anki Arabic Alphabet Flashcards set uses 5 different types of flashcards for each letter of the Arabic alphabet.
- Ready to install Anki flashcard deck to start learning Arabic instantly!
What Will I Learn?
- Learn all 28 Arabic Letters – Get familiar with the Arabic letters, which are the building blocks of the entire Arabic language. The Trainer includes an image of every Arabic letter, its French IPA, an example Arabic word, along with the correct pronunciation. You’ll learn the following letters in Arabic:
- ا ب ت ث ج ح خ د ذ ر ز س ش ص ض ط ظ ع غ ف ق ك ل م ن ه و ي
- Test Your Knowledge of the Arabic Alphabet – Use spaced repetition included in our Arabic Alphabet Anki deck so that you can regularly check your knowledge of the French alphabet, and see how you’re progressing, and focus only on the most difficult Arabic letters.
- Memorize French Letters easily – As you study the Arabic Alphabet Trainer over 2 weeks to 1 month, you will have memorized all of the letters. Then, you’ll have more confidence to read and spell basic words, and take your Arabic study even further.
5 FLASHCARD TYPES FOR EACH OF THE 28 ARABIC LETTERS
Below, you can see the Arabic Alphabet Trainer for Anki in action. There are 5 different flashcard types for each letter of the alphabet. The trainer’s flashcards include images, IPA, audio, as well as testing you to type the correct letter.
BENEFITS OF THE ARABIC ALPHABET FLASHCARDS
Learn the Arabic Letters
Get familiar with the Arabic letters, which are the building blocks of the entire Arabic language. The Trainer includes an image of every Arabic letter, its Arabic IPA, an example Arabic word, along with the correct pronunciation.
Pronounce Arabic Letters Correctly With Native Audios
Each flashcard contains an audio spoken by a Arabic native to help you pronounce correctly the Arabic letter in the Arabic accent.
Test Your Knowledge of the Arabic Alphabet
Use spaced repetition included in our Arabic Alphabet Anki deck so that you can regularly check your knowledge of the Arabic alphabet, and see how you’re progressing, and focus only on the most difficult Arabic letters.
Hear from the hundreds of language learners who use our Anki decks and love them!
“Speakada uses diverse methods of teaching and learning, from visual to vocal, which all makes it easy to learn.”
“I’ve been able to tweak my pronunciation, reducing the mistakes I make & increasing my memory of new words.”
“Speakada motivates me by adapting to my schedule. I can learn in my own time. Now language learning is more fun.”
“Thanks to Speakada I was able to save hours making flashcards and instead, focus on learning with confidence.”
YOUR PURCHASE IS SAFE
Your purchase is safe. All credit card information is processed on a secure server by a trusted payment service provider, such as Stripe. If you buy and receive our product, but it is significantly different from our original description on our website, then simply email us within 7 days to request a refund.