WHAT ARE THE ENGLISH IPA PRONUNCIATION FLASHCARDS?
The “English IPA Pronunciation Flashcards for Anki” are a specially designed digital flashcard deck for Anki, to help you learn and memorize the English IPA. IPA is a sound alphabet that gives you a symbol for each type of sound found in English and therefore provides the foundation to understand how to pronounce words in English properly.
As you study the English IPA Pronunciation Guide over 2 weeks to 1 month, you will have memorized all of the sounds found in English. Then, you’ll have more confidence to read and spell basic words, and take your English study even further. By learning the English IPA, you will begin to build the foundation of the English language.
Correct pronunciation of English sounds is key to properly learning English. We recommend learning English pronunciation first in order to have a foundation of the language to build upon. This deck is only available in the English pronunciation bundle.
SAVE TIME WITH OUR PRE-MADE ANKI ENGLISH FLASHCARDS
Although you can create your own set of flashcards for free, it can be very overwhelming especially if you don’t have any experience using Anki. To create an Anki deck from scratch can be time-consuming. On average it takes 3 minutes to create just 1 card. Our English IPA flashcards has a total of 561 cards and if you were to create your own from scratch it’ll take 28 hours just on card creation alone. This doesn’t include sourcing images, native audios, learning how to use Anki and studying the cards.
That’s why we created our own Anki English IPA Pronunciation flashcards for you. It is quick to install and allows you to not only save time but allows you to focus on learning English from day one, and to speak with more confidence.
Language: English (Received Pronunciation or General American English)
Flashcards: 561 (187 English IPA Word Examples x 3 Card Types)
Time: Approx. 2 Weeks to Complete
Difficulty: Easy/ Beginners
Anki English IPA Pronunciation Flashcards:This is a set of 561 Anki flashcards pre-made for English learners. Each flashcard contains the English IPA symbol, a English word example, native English pronunciation audio and an image. By using this Anki deck you will be able to:
- Pronounce each type of sound found in English language correctly with native English pronunciation audios
- Easily remember the English IPA with spaced repetition, images and IPA symbol
- Gain more confidence to learn more of the English (Received Pronunciation or General American English) Language
Who is this for?This is for individuals who are beginners in learning English. The pre-made Anki deck is suitable for individuals who would like to start learning the basics of English without the hassle and time-consuming process of creating your own English IPA Pronunciation flashcards from scratch. We recommend learning the English IPA as your first step in learning English.
What Is Included?
- 561 flashcards already made for you to learn the English IPA. Each flashcard includes the English IPA symbol, a English word example, native English pronunciation audio and an image.
- The Anki English IPA Pronunciation Flashcards set uses 3 different types of flashcards for each sound of the English IPA.
- Ready to install Anki flashcard deck to start learning English instantly!
What Will I Learn?
- Learn all the sounds of the English language – Get familiar with the English IPA, which are the building blocks of the entire English language. The Trainer includes the English IPA symbol, an example English word, along with the correct pronunciation. You’ll learn the following:
- English IPA sounds: p b t d tʃ dʒ k ɡ f v θ ð s z ʃ ʒ h m n ŋ l ɹ w j ʍ x ʔ æ ɑː ɒ ɔː ə ɪ i iː eɪ e ɜː ʌ ʊ uː juː aɪ ɔɪ əʊ aʊ ɪə eə ʊə jʊə
- English letter combination sounds: p b t d dd ch g j dge c k q que ck f gh ff ph v ve th the s ss z sh ssi ti su ge zu h m n ng l ll le r w u y wh – a o ou aw au al i ee ea ay ai ey ei e ur ir er ear or re oo ew ewe igh oi oy oa oe ow ol ar eer ere are ore oar ure our oor eur
- Test Your Knowledge of the English IPA – Use spaced repetition included in our English IPA Pronunciation Anki deck so that you can regularly check your knowledge of the English IPA, and see how you’re progressing, and focus only on the most difficult English IPA.
- Memorize English IPA easily – As you study the English IPA Pronunciation Guide over 2 weeks to 1 month, you will have memorized the English IPA. Then, you’ll have more confidence to pronounce English for speaking and listening, and take your English study even further.
3 FLASHCARD TYPES FOR EACH OF THE 187 ENGLISH IPA WORD EXAMPLES
Below, you can see the English IPA Pronunciation Guide for Anki in action. There are 3 different flashcard types for each of the 187 English IPA Word Examples, so that you can get very familiar with all 33 of the English IPA Sounds. The trainer’s flashcards include images, IPA, audio, as well as testing you to type the correct sound.
BENEFITS OF THE ENGLISH IPA PRONUNCIATION GUIDE
Learn the English IPA
Get familiar with the English IPA, which are the building blocks for pronunciation in English. The Trainer includes the English IPA symbol, an example English word, image, along with the correct pronunciation.
Pronounce in English Correctly With Native English Pronunciation Audios
Each flashcard contains a English pronunciation audio spoken by a English native to help you pronounce correctly the English IPA in the English accent.
Test Your Knowledge of the English IPA Sounds
Use spaced repetition included in our English IPA Pronunciation Anki deck so that you can regularly check your knowledge of the English IPA sounds, and see how you’re progressing, and focus only on the most difficult English sounds.
Hear from the hundreds of language learners who use our Anki decks and love them!
“Speakada uses diverse methods of teaching and learning, from visual to vocal, which all makes it easy to learn.”
“I’ve been able to tweak my pronunciation, reducing the mistakes I make & increasing my memory of new words.”
“Speakada motivates me by adapting to my schedule. I can learn in my own time. Now language learning is more fun.”
“Thanks to Speakada I was able to save hours making flashcards and instead, focus on learning with confidence.”
YOUR PURCHASE IS SAFE
Your purchase is safe. All credit card information is processed on a secure server by a trusted payment service provider, such as PayPal. If you buy and receive our product, but it is significantly different from our original description on our website, then simply email us within 7 days to request a refund.