WHAT ARE THE COMMON ITALIAN PHRASES FLASHCARDS?
The “Common Italian Phrases Flashcards for Anki” are a specially designed vocabulary flashcard deck for Anki, to help you hear, pronounce and memorize the most common Italian phrases. This digital flashcard deck features sentence audio, pictures, IPA and English translation to reinforce your comprehension of Italian phrases vocabulary.
Our Common Italian Phrases Flashcards focus on basic Italian sentences that are frequently used in many real-life situations. These phrases are based on linguist Paul Nation’s research and a synthesis of more than 10 travel guide and phrase books. It includes the top 100 Italian phrases that you can use in a variety of contexts so you can speak with confidence abroad, get what you want and express yourself clearly. It will also help you avoid awkward and embarrassing situations with native speakers because you’ll know what to say.
This is an essential Anki deck for Italian learners who want to improve their basic speaking and listening skills. We recommend learning the Italian 625 Words and Italian Top 2000 Words first before using the Italian common phrases deck. This is an exclusive deck only available in the Italian vocabulary bundle.
SAVE TIME WITH OUR PRE-MADE ANKI COMMON ITALIAN PHRASES FLASHCARDS
Although you can create your own set of flashcards for free, it can be very overwhelming especially if you don’t have any experience using Anki. To create an Anki deck from scratch can be time-consuming. On average it takes 3 minutes to create just 1 card. Our common Italian phrases flashcards has a total of 200 cards and if you were to create your own from scratch it’ll take 10 hours just on card creation alone. This doesn’t include sourcing native audios, learning how to use Anki and studying the cards.
That’s why we created our own Anki common Italian phrases flashcards for you. It is quick to install and allows you to not only save time but allows you to focus on learning the the most common Italian phrases.
Flashcards: 200 (100 Italian Phrases x 2 Card Types)
Time: Approx. 2-3 months to Complete
Difficulty: Easy/ Beginners
Anki Common Italian Phrases Flashcards:This is a set of 200 Anki flashcards pre-made for Italian learners. Each flashcard contains 1 basic Italian phrase, and English translation hint, native sentence audio, IPA and a picture. The pictures show a certain situation where you might use each Italian phrase. So, you learn all these 100 phrases with the help of images, rather than relying on English translations. This means you can quickly associate the images and contexts to the phrases in your target language, without English translations getting in the way. By using this Anki deck you will be able to:
- Pronounce each Italian phrase correctly with Italian sentence audios and IPA
- Quickly think in the language in many contexts, as you learn common Italian phrases that can be easily visually represented with an image.
- Associate the pictures of situations to the phrase in your target language, without English translations getting in the way.
- Test yourself if you understand basic Italian phrases, thereby, improving your listening comprehension
- Be familiar with the most common Italian phrases, as our basic Italian phrases use the most frequently used Italian words and are the most common phrases or expression required for basic communication in Italian.
- Easily remember phrases vocabulary with spaced repetition, images, audios and IPA.
- Gain more confidence to speak in Italian and have a sound starting point for further language learning
Who is this for?
This is for individuals who are beginners in learning Italian. The pre-made Anki deck is suitable for individuals who would like to start learning the basics of Italian without the hassle and time-consuming process of creating your own common Italian phrases flashcards from scratch. If you are struggling to speak Italian in the initial stages of contact with a foreign language, this deck will help you practice and learn the most common Italian phrases that are useful for travel or where basic contact with native speakers is essential. We suggest learning the common Italian phrases flashcards after you have learnt, or in tandem with, the Italian 625 Words and Italian Top 2000 Words.
Where are the Common Italian Phrases Sourced From?
The Common Italian Phrases Flashcards are sourced from a combination of more than 10 travel guide and phrase books and Linguist Paul Nation’s research on frequency words and sentence phrases. We synthesized all of the information and added our own improvements. Our common phrases include the top 100 Italian phrases that you can use in a variety of contexts so you can speak with confidence abroad, get what you want and express yourself clearly. It will also help you avoid awkward and embarrassing situations with native speakers because you’ll know what to say.
What Is Included?
- 200 flashcards already made for you to learn 100 most common phrases that can be used in different real-life contexts. Each flashcard includes the phrase, IPA, native audio and an image of the relevant situation.
- The Anki Common Phrases Flashcards set uses 2 different types of flashcards for each word.
- Ready to install Anki flashcard deck to start learning instantly!
What Will I Learn?
- Learn Common Phrases – Get familiar with 100 most frequently used phrases, which are part of the fundamentals of any language. Linguist Paul Nation found that, similar to his research on the most frequently used words in a language, there are also frequently used phrases in languages. If you learned these common Italian phrases, then it would be very helpful in real life situations. Each of these phrases can be represented with a picture to help you visualize the context. This means you don’t use English translations to learn these phrases. The Trainer includes a picture of the relevant situation, the IPA, along with an audio for correct pronunciation. You’ll learn phrases for the following situations, but in your target language:
- Greetings, Small talk, Polite comments, Requests for various objects, Requests to do certain activities, Tourist phrases, Responses to questions, Shopping and money phrases, Measurements and number-based phrases, Restaurant and food phrases, Health & medical phrases, Asking for help from strangers, Asking for directions to different places, Bathroom phrases, Time-related phrases, Distance-related phrases, Transport phrases, Personal introductions, Job-based phrases, Age-based phrases, Phrases about comprehension or lack of comprehension
- Test Your Knowledge of the Phrases – Use spaced repetition included in our popular Phrases Anki deck so that you can regularly check your knowledge of the sentence phrases, and see how you’re progressing, and focus only on the most difficult phrases.
- Memorize Phrases Easily – As you study the Phrases Trainer deck over 2 to 3 months, you will have memorized all of the 100 most common phrases in the language. Then, you’ll have more confidence communicating and take your language study even further.
2 FLASHCARD TYPES FOR EACH OF THE TOP 100 ITALIAN PHRASES
Below, you can see the Common Italian Phrases Trainer for Anki in action. There are 2 flashcard types for each Italian phrase. The trainer’s flashcards include sentence audios, IPA, pictures and a hidden English translation hint so you can make sure that you understand, pronounce and listen to the Italian phrase correctly.
BENEFITS OF THE COMMON ITALIAN PHRASES TRAINER
Learn the Most Common Italian Phrases
Start learning the top 100 phrases, using pictures. There’s no need to rely on English translations so you can think in your target language faster and speak fluently. The Trainer includes an image of every phrase, its IPA, along with native audio of the correct pronunciation. These common Italian phrases are sourced from the 10 most popular Italian phrase books and linguist Paul Nation’s research.
Pronounce Italian Phrases Correctly With Native Audios
Each flashcard contains an audio of the phrase spoken by a native Italian speaker to help you pronounce the phrase correctly, with the right accent. The flashcard will also contain the IPA (International Phonetic Alphabet) of the phrase, so you can double check the standard pronunciation.
Test Your Speaking & Listening of the Most Common Italian Phrases
Use spaced repetition included in our Common Italian Phrases Anki deck so that you can regularly check your knowledge of Italian phrases. See how you’re progressing with your pronunciation, listening skills, and vocabulary recall of the phrases. Then, focus only on the most difficult Italian phrases for you.
Hear from the hundreds of language learners who use our Anki decks and love them!
“Speakada uses diverse methods of teaching and learning, from visual to vocal, which all makes it easy to learn.”
“I’ve been able to tweak my pronunciation, reducing the mistakes I make & increasing my memory of new words.”
“Speakada motivates me by adapting to my schedule. I can learn in my own time. Now language learning is more fun.”
“Thanks to Speakada I was able to save hours making flashcards and instead, focus on learning with confidence.”
YOUR PURCHASE IS SAFE
Your purchase is safe. All credit card information is processed on a secure server by a trusted payment service provider, such as Stripe. If you buy and receive our product, but it is significantly different from our original description on our website, then simply email us within 7 days to request a refund.