WHAT ARE THE SPANISH MINIMAL PAIRS PRONUNCIATION FLASHCARDS?
The “Spanish Minimal Pairs Examples Flashcards for Anki” are a specially designed pronunciation flashcard deck for Anki, to help you hear, pronounce and memorize the most common Spanish minimal pairs. The flashcard deck features audio and IPA to reinforce your learning and make them more memorable for you.
Minimal pairs are pairs of Spanish words that sound very similar but have just 1 sound that differs between them.
Take for example ‘perro’ (IPA: /ˈpero/ ) meaning dog and ‘pelo’ (IPA: /ˈpelo/ ) meaning hair. These 2 words sound very similar but have different meanings.
When learning Spanish, it is important to recognize the difference between these Spanish minimal pairs to improve your listening and speaking skills.
This is an essential Anki deck for those learning Spanish in order to learn pronunciation and improve your listening skills. We recommend learning the Spanish alphabet, Spanish numbers, Spanish IPA first before using the Spanish minimal pairs deck. This is an exclusive deck only available in the Spanish bundle.
SAVE TIME WITH OUR PRE-MADE ANKI SPANISH MINIMAL PAIRS FLASHCARDS
Although you can create your own set of flashcards for free, it can be very overwhelming especially if you don’t have any experience using Anki. To create an Anki deck from scratch can be time-consuming. It can take at least 20+ hours to research and then create an Anki deck to learn the most common Spanish minimal pairs.
That’s why we created our own Anki Spanish minimal pairs examples flashcards for you. It is quick to install and allows you to not only save time but allows you to focus on learning the differences in sound between the most common Spanish words.
Language: Spanish (Latin American)
Flashcards: 348 (174 Spanish Minimal Pairs Examples x 2 Card Types)
Time: Approx. 2-3 months to Complete
Difficulty: Easy/ Beginners
Anki Spanish Minimal Pairs Examples Flashcards:This is a set of 348 Anki flashcards pre-made for Spanish learners. Each flashcard contains 2 Spanish words, the IPA of the words and native audio. By using this Anki deck you will be able to:
- Pronounce each type of sound found in Spanish language correctly with IPA and native Spanish pronunciation audios
- Test yourself to hear the differences between very similar-sounding Spanish words, thereby, improving your listening comprehension
- Be familiar with several common Spanish words, as our minimal pair words come from the 10,000 most frequently used Spanish words.
- Gain more confidence to learn more of the Spanish (Latin American) Language
Who is this for?
This is for individuals who are beginners in learning Spanish. The pre-made Anki deck is suitable for individuals who would like to start learning the basics of Spanish without the hassle and time-consuming process of creating your own Spanish minimal pairs flashcards from scratch. If you are struggling to hear or pronounce the difference between words that sound similar, this deck will help you practice and learn the minimal pairs found in the top 10,000 words in Spanish. We suggest learning Spanish minimal pairs after you have learnt the Spanish alphabet, Spanish numbers and Spanish IPA.
Where are the Spanish Minimal Pair Words Sourced From?
We developed our own process to painstakingly analyze the top 10,000 most frequent words in Spanish. We found a list of top minimal pairs from those most common 10,000 Spanish words. Our technology discovered pairs of words that sound similar but have just 1 sound that is different. Due to those slight sound differences, those minimal pair words have very distinct meanings. Although, Spanish learners can often be mispronounced or misunderstand these minimal pairs when speaking Spanish and listening to Spanish.
What Is Included?
- 348 flashcards already made for you to learn the 174 most common Spanish minimal pairs examples. Each flashcard includes the minimal pair of Spanish words, their IPA, and native audio.
- The Anki Spanish Minimal Pairs Examples Flashcards set uses 2 different types of flashcards, which is 1 flashcard for each minimal pair word.
- Ready to install Anki flashcard deck to start learning Spanish instantly!
What Will I Learn?
- Learn Spanish Pronunciation with Minimal Pairs – Get familiar with the 174 most common Spanish sounds via Spanish minimal pair words, which are part of the fundamentals of the entire Spanish language. The Trainer includes a flashcard for each minimal pair, which includes an IPA and native audio for each word to help you with the correct pronunciation. You’ll learn minimal pair words that contrast the following Spanish sounds in Spanish:
- /p/ vs /b/, /p/ vs /t/, /p/ vs /d/, /p/ vs /m/, /p/ vs /n/, /p/ vs /ɲ/, /p/ vs /k/, /p/ vs /f/, /p/ vs /s/, /p/ vs /t͡ʃ/, /p/ vs /x/, /p/ vs /ɡ/, /p/ vs /l/, /p/ vs /ʝ/, /p/ vs /r/, /p/ vs /ɾ/, /p/ vs /w/, /b/ vs /t/, /b/ vs /d/, /b/ vs /m/, /b/ vs /n/, /b/ vs /k/, /b/ vs /f/, /b/ vs /s/, /b/ vs /t͡ʃ/, /b/ vs /x/, /b/ vs /ɡ/, /b/ vs /l/, /b/ vs /ʝ/, /b/ vs /r/, /b/ vs /ɾ/, /b/ vs /w/, /t/ vs /d/, /t/ vs /m/, /t/ vs /n/, /t/ vs /ɲ/, /t/ vs /k/, /t/ vs /f/, /t/ vs /s/, /t/ vs /t͡ʃ/, /t/ vs /x/, /t/ vs /ɡ/, /t/ vs /l/, /t/ vs /ʝ/, /t/ vs /r/, /t/ vs /ɾ/, /d/ vs /m/, /d/ vs /n/, /d/ vs /ɲ/, /d/ vs /k/, /d/ vs /f/, /d/ vs /s/, /d/ vs /t͡ʃ/, /d/ vs /x/, /d/ vs /ɡ/, /d/ vs /l/, /d/ vs /ʎ/, /d/ vs /r/, /d/ vs /ɾ/, /d/ vs /w/, /m/ vs /n/, /m/ vs /ɲ/, /m/ vs /k/, /m/ vs /f/, /m/ vs /s/, /m/ vs /t͡ʃ/, /m/ vs /x/, /m/ vs /ɡ/, /m/ vs /l/, /m/ vs /ʝ/, /m/ vs /r/, /m/ vs /ɾ/, /m/ vs /w/, /n/ vs /ɲ/, /n/ vs /k/, /n/ vs /f/, /n/ vs /s/, /n/ vs /t͡ʃ/, /n/ vs /x/, /n/ vs /ɡ/, /n/ vs /l/, /n/ vs /ʝ/, /n/ vs /r/, /n/ vs /ɾ/, /ɲ/ vs /k/, /ɲ/ vs /s/, /ɲ/ vs /x/, /ɲ/ vs /ɡ/, /ɲ/ vs /l/, /ɲ/ vs /ʝ/, /ɲ/ vs /r/, /ɲ/ vs /ɾ/, /k/ vs /f/, /k/ vs /s/, /k/ vs /t͡ʃ/, /k/ vs /x/, /k/ vs /ɡ/, /k/ vs /l/, /k/ vs /ʝ/, /k/ vs /r/, /k/ vs /ɾ/, /k/ vs /w/, /f/ vs /s/, /f/ vs /t͡ʃ/, /f/ vs /x/, /f/ vs /ɡ/, /f/ vs /l/, /f/ vs /ʝ/, /f/ vs /r/, /f/ vs /ɾ/, /s/ vs /t͡ʃ/, /s/ vs /x/, /s/ vs /ɡ/, /s/ vs /l/, /s/ vs /ʝ/, /s/ vs /r/, /s/ vs /ɾ/, /s/ vs /w/, /t͡ʃ/ vs /x/, /t͡ʃ/ vs /ɡ/, /t͡ʃ/ vs /l/, /t͡ʃ/ vs /ʝ/, /t͡ʃ/ vs /r/, /t͡ʃ/ vs /ɾ/, /x/ vs /ɡ/, /x/ vs /l/, /x/ vs /ʝ/, /x/ vs /r/, /x/ vs /ɾ/, /ɡ/ vs /l/, /ɡ/ vs /ʝ/, /ɡ/ vs /r/, /ɡ/ vs /ɾ/, /l/ vs /ʝ/, /l/ vs /r/, /l/ vs /ɾ/, /ʝ/ vs /r/, /ʝ/ vs /ɾ/, /ʝ/ vs /w/, /r/ vs /ɾ/, /ɾ/ vs /w/, /i/ vs /u/, /i/ vs /e/, /i/ vs /o/, /i/ vs /a/, /i/ vs /a͡i/, /i/ vs /a͡u/, /i/ vs /o͡i/, /u/ vs /e/, /u/ vs /o/, /u/ vs /a/, /u/ vs /a͡i/, /u/ vs /a͡u/, /u/ vs /o͡i/, /u/ vs /e͡u/, /u/ vs /e͡i/, /e/ vs /o/, /e/ vs /a/, /e/ vs /a͡i/, /e/ vs /a͡u/, /e/ vs /o͡i/, /e/ vs /e͡i/, /o/ vs /a/, /o/ vs /a͡i/, /o/ vs /a͡u/, /o/ vs /o͡i/, /o/ vs /e͡u/, /o/ vs /e͡i/, /a/ vs /a͡i/, /a/ vs /a͡u/, /a/ vs /o͡i/, /a/ vs /e͡u/, /a/ vs /e͡i/, /a͡i/ vs /o͡i/
- Test Your Knowledge of the Spanish Minimal Pairs – Use spaced repetition included in our Spanish Minimal Pair Pronunciation Anki deck so that you can regularly check your listening comprehension and pronunciation of the Spanish minimal words, and see how you’re progressing, and focus only on the most difficult Spanish sounds.
- Memorize Spanish pronunciation easily – As you study the Spanish Minimal Pairs Trainer over 2 to 3 months, you will have memorized all of the top 174 most common Spanish minimal pair words and sounds of the Spanish language. Then, you’ll have more confidence speaking and listening in Spanish and take your Spanish study even further.
2 FLASHCARD TYPES FOR EACH OF THE 174 SPANISH MINIMAL PAIRS EXAMPLES
Below, you can see the Spanish Minimal Pairs Pronunciation Trainer for Anki in action. There are 2 different flashcard types for each Spanish minimal pair, reflecting each word of the pair. The trainer’s flashcards include IPA and audio, so you can make sure that you pronounce and listen to the Spanish words correctly.
BENEFITS OF THE SPANISH MINIMAL PAIRS TRAINER
Learn the Top 174 Spanish Minimal Pairs Examples
Start learning the top 174 Spanish minimal pairs examples to improve your pronunciation and listening comprehension. As a bonus, you’ll learn common Spanish words as our minimal pair words are sourced from the 10,000 frequently used Spanish words. The Trainer shows each minimal pair words on a flashcard, along with its Spanish IPA to help you with pronunciation.
Pronounce Spanish Minimal Pair Words Correctly With Native Audios
Each flashcard contains an audio of the minimal pair words spoken by a Spanish native to help you pronounce correctly the Spanish word in the Spanish accent. You also have the option to replay the audios of the minimal pair words so that you can really hone in on the differences in Spanish sounds.
Test Your Pronunciation & Listening Comprehension with Spanish Minimal Pairs Examples
Use spaced repetition included in our Spanish Minimal Pairs Anki deck so that you can regularly check your knowledge of Spanish sounds and the differences between them. See how you’re progressing, and focus only on the most difficult Spanish minimal pairs.
Hear from the hundreds of language learners who use our Anki decks and love them!
“Speakada uses diverse methods of teaching and learning, from visual to vocal, which all makes it easy to learn.”
“I’ve been able to tweak my pronunciation, reducing the mistakes I make & increasing my memory of new words.”
“Speakada motivates me by adapting to my schedule. I can learn in my own time. Now language learning is more fun.”
“Thanks to Speakada I was able to save hours making flashcards and instead, focus on learning with confidence.”
YOUR PURCHASE IS SAFE
Your purchase is safe. All credit card information is processed on a secure server by a trusted payment service provider, such as PayPal. If you buy and receive our product, but it is significantly different from our original description on our website, then simply email us within 7 days to request a refund.