POLISH PRONUNCIATION GUIDE: WHAT ARE THE POLISH IPA PRONUNCIATION FLASHCARDS?
The “Polish IPA Pronunciation Flashcards for Anki” are a specially designed digital flashcard deck for Anki, to help you learn and memorize the Polish IPA. The IPA (International Phonetic Alphabet) is a sound alphabet that gives you a symbol for each type of sound found in Polish and therefore provides the foundation to understand how to pronounce words in Polish properly.
As you study the Polish IPA Pronunciation Guide over 2 weeks to 1 month, you will have memorized all of the sounds found in Polish. Then, you’ll have more confidence to read and spell basic words, and take your Polish study even further. By learning the Polish IPA, you will begin to build the foundation of the Polish language.
Correct pronunciation of Polish sounds is key to properly learning Polish. We recommend learning Polish pronunciation first in order to have a foundation of the language to build upon. This deck is only available in the Polish pronunciation bundle.
SAVE TIME WITH OUR PRE-MADE ANKI POLISH FLASHCARDS
Although you can create your own set of flashcards for free, it can be very overwhelming especially if you don’t have any experience using Anki. To create an Anki deck from scratch can be time-consuming. On average it takes 3 minutes to create just 1 card. Our Polish IPA flashcards has a total of 150 cards and if you were to create your own from scratch it’ll take 17 hours just on card creation alone. This doesn’t include sourcing images, Polish audios, learning how to use Anki and studying the cards.
That’s why we created our own Anki Polish IPA Pronunciation flashcards for you. It is quick to install and allows you to not only save time but allows you to focus on learning Polish from day one, and to speak with more confidence.
Flashcards: 150 (50 Polish IPA Word Examples x 3 Card Types)
Time: Approx. 2 Weeks to Complete
Difficulty: Easy/ Beginners
Anki Polish IPA Pronunciation Flashcards:This is a set of 150 Anki flashcards pre-made for Polish learners. Each flashcard contains the Polish IPA symbol, a Polish word example, Polish pronunciation audio and an image. By using this Anki deck you will be able to:
- Pronounce each type of sound found in Polish language correctly with Polish audios
- Easily remember the Polish IPA with spaced repetition, images and IPA symbol
- Gain more confidence to learn more of the Polish Language
Who is this for?This is for individuals who are beginners in learning Polish. The pre-made Anki deck is suitable for individuals who would like to start learning the basics of Polish without the hassle and time-consuming process of creating your own Polish IPA Pronunciation flashcards from scratch. We recommend learning the Polish IPA as your first step in learning Polish.
What Is Included?
- 150 flashcards already made for you to learn the Polish IPA. Each flashcard includes the Polish IPA symbol, a Polish word example, Polish pronunciation audio and an image.
- The Anki Polish IPA Pronunciation Flashcards set uses 5 different types of flashcards for each sound of the Polish IPA.
- Ready to install Anki flashcard deck to start learning Polish instantly!
What Will I Learn?
- Learn all the sounds of the Polish language – Get familiar with the Polish IPA, which are the building blocks of the entire Polish language. The Trainer includes the Polish IPA symbol, an example Polish word, along with the correct Polish pronunciation audio. You’ll learn the following:
- Polish IPA sounds: b ɕ d d͡z d͡ʑ d͡ʐ f ɡ ɡʲ ɣ j j̃ k kʲ l m n ɲ ŋ p r s ʂ t t͡ɕ t͡s t͡ʂ v w x xʲ z ʑ ʐ a ɛ ɛ̃ i ɨ ɔ ɔ̃ u
- Polish letter combination sounds: b ś s(i) d dz dz(i) dź dż f g g(i) ch j ń k k(i) l m n n(i) p r s sz t ć c(i) c cz w ł ch, h h(i) ch(i) z ź z(i) ż rz a e ę i y o ą u ó
- Test Your Knowledge of the Polish IPA – Use spaced repetition included in our Polish IPA Pronunciation Anki deck so that you can regularly check your knowledge of the Polish IPA, and see how you’re progressing, and focus only on the most difficult Polish IPA.
- Memorize Polish IPA easily – As you study the Polish IPA Pronunciation Guide over 2 weeks to 1 month, you will have memorized the Polish IPA. Then, you’ll have more confidence to pronounce Polish for speaking and listening, and take your Polish study even further.
3 FLASHCARD TYPES FOR EACH OF THE 50 POLISH IPA WORD EXAMPLES
Below, you can see the Polish IPA Pronunciation Guide for Anki in action. There are 3 different flashcard types for each sound of the 50 Polish IPA Word Examples, so that you can get very familiar with all 50 of the Polish IPA Sounds . The trainer’s flashcards include images, IPA, audio, as well as testing you to type the correct sound.
BENEFITS OF THE POLISH IPA PRONUNCIATION GUIDE
Learn the Polish IPA
Get familiar with the Polish IPA, which are the building blocks for pronunciation in Polish. The Trainer includes the Polish IPA symbol, an example Polish word, image, along with the correct pronunciation.
Pronounce in Polish Correctly With Polish Pronunciation Audios
Each flashcard contains a Polish pronunciation audio to help you pronounce the Polish IPA correctly in the Polish accent.
Test Your Knowledge of the Polish IPA Sounds
Use spaced repetition included in our Polish IPA Pronunciation Anki deck so that you can regularly check your knowledge of the Polish IPA sounds, and see how you’re progressing, and focus only on the most difficult Polish sounds.
Hear from the hundreds of language learners who use our Anki decks and love them!
“Speakada uses diverse methods of teaching and learning, from visual to vocal, which all makes it easy to learn.”
“I’ve been able to tweak my pronunciation, reducing the mistakes I make & increasing my memory of new words.”
“Speakada motivates me by adapting to my schedule. I can learn in my own time. Now language learning is more fun.”
“Thanks to Speakada I was able to save hours making flashcards and instead, focus on learning with confidence.”
YOUR PURCHASE IS SAFE
Your purchase is safe. All credit card information is processed on a secure server by a trusted payment service provider, such as Stripe. If you buy and receive our product, but it is significantly different from our original description on our website, then simply email us within 7 days to request a refund.