WHAT ARE THE FRENCH IPA PRONUNCIATION FLASHCARDS?
The “French IPA Pronunciation Flashcards for Anki” are a specially designed digital flashcard deck for Anki, to help you learn and memorize the French IPA. The IPA (International Phonetic Alphabet) is a sound alphabet that gives you a symbol for each type of sound found in French and therefore provides the foundation to understand how to pronounce words in French properly.
As you study the French IPA Pronunciation Guide over 2 weeks to 1 month, you will have memorized all of the sounds found in French. Then, you’ll have more confidence to read and spell basic words, and take your French study even further. By learning the French IPA, you will begin to build the foundation of the French language.
Correct pronunciation of French sounds is key to properly learning French. We recommend learning French pronunciation first in order to have a foundation of the language to build upon. This deck is only available in the French pronunciation bundle.
SAVE TIME WITH OUR PRE-MADE ANKI FRENCH FLASHCARDS
Although you can create your own set of flashcards for free, it can be very overwhelming especially if you don’t have any experience using Anki. To create an Anki deck from scratch can be time-consuming. On average it takes 3 minutes to create just 1 card. Our French IPA flashcards has a total of 345 cards and if you were to create your own from scratch it’ll take 17 hours just on card creation alone. This doesn’t include sourcing images, native audios, learning how to use Anki and studying the cards.
That’s why we created our own Anki French IPA Pronunciation flashcards for you. It is quick to install and allows you to not only save time but allows you to focus on learning French from day one, and to speak with more confidence.
Flashcards: 345 (115 French IPA Word Examples x 3 Card Types)
Time: Approx. 2 Weeks to Complete
Difficulty: Easy/ Beginners
Anki French IPA Pronunciation Flashcards:This is a set of 345 Anki flashcards pre-made for French learners. Each flashcard contains the French IPA symbol, a French word example, native French pronunciation audio and an image. By using this Anki deck you will be able to:
- Pronounce each type of sound found in French language correctly with native audios
- Easily remember the French IPA with spaced repetition, images and IPA symbol
- Gain more confidence to learn more of the French Language
Who is this for?This is for individuals who are beginners in learning French. The pre-made Anki deck is suitable for individuals who would like to start learning the basics of French without the hassle and time-consuming process of creating your own French IPA Pronunciation flashcards from scratch. We recommend learning the French IPA as your first step in learning French.
What Is Included?
- 345 flashcards already made for you to learn the French IPA. Each flashcard includes the French IPA symbol, a French word example, native French pronunciation audio and an image.
- The Anki French IPA Pronunciation Flashcards set uses 5 different types of flashcards for each sound of the French IPA.
- Ready to install Anki flashcard deck to start learning French instantly!
What Will I Learn?
- Learn all the sounds of the French language – Get familiar with the French IPA, which are the building blocks of the entire French language. The Trainer includes the French IPA symbol, an example French word, along with the correct French pronunciation audio. You’ll learn the following:
- French IPA sounds: b d f ɡ k l m n ɲ ŋ p ʁ s ʃ t v z ʒ j w ɥ a ɑ e ɛ ɛː ə i œ ø o ɔ u y ɑ̃ ɛ̃ œ̃ ɔ̃
- French letter combination sounds: b d f g gu c l m n nn gn ng n p r s ç ss ch t th d v w f z s j g i y ll il ou o w u a à â é e ée aie ai è ei ê aî eî ais es on i î ie y œu eu eû eue au eau ou oue û ue an am en em ean aon in im ain aim ein eim yn ym en un um on om
- Test Your Knowledge of the French IPA – Use spaced repetition included in our French IPA Pronunciation Anki deck so that you can regularly check your knowledge of the French IPA, and see how you’re progressing, and focus only on the most difficult French IPA.
- Memorize French IPA easily – As you study the French IPA Pronunciation Guide over 2 weeks to 1 month, you will have memorized the French IPA. Then, you’ll have more confidence to pronounce French for speaking and listening, and take your French study even further.
3 FLASHCARD TYPES FOR EACH OF THE 115 FRENCH IPA WORD EXAMPLES
Below, you can see the French IPA Pronunciation Guide for Anki in action. There are 3 different flashcard types for each sound of the 115 French IPA Word Examples, so that you can get very familiar with all 38 of the French IPA Sounds . The trainer’s flashcards include images, IPA, audio, as well as testing you to type the correct sound.
BENEFITS OF THE FRENCH IPA PRONUNCIATION GUIDE
Learn the French IPA
Get familiar with the French IPA, which are the building blocks for pronunciation in French. The Trainer includes the French IPA symbol, an example French word, image, along with the correct pronunciation.
Pronounce in French Correctly With Native French Pronunciation Audios
Each flashcard contains a French pronunciation audio spoken by a French native to help you pronounce correctly the French IPA in the French accent.
Test Your Knowledge of the French IPA Sounds
Use spaced repetition included in our French IPA Pronunciation Anki deck so that you can regularly check your knowledge of the French IPA sounds, and see how you’re progressing, and focus only on the most difficult French sounds.
Hear from the hundreds of language learners who use our Anki decks and love them!
“Speakada uses diverse methods of teaching and learning, from visual to vocal, which all makes it easy to learn.”
“I’ve been able to tweak my pronunciation, reducing the mistakes I make & increasing my memory of new words.”
“Speakada motivates me by adapting to my schedule. I can learn in my own time. Now language learning is more fun.”
“Thanks to Speakada I was able to save hours making flashcards and instead, focus on learning with confidence.”
YOUR PURCHASE IS SAFE
Your purchase is safe. All credit card information is processed on a secure server by a trusted payment service provider, such as Stripe. If you buy and receive our product, but it is significantly different from our original description on our website, then simply email us within 7 days to request a refund.