WHAT ARE THE ITALIAN IPA PRONUNCIATION FLASHCARDS?
The “Italian IPA Pronunciation Flashcards for Anki” are a specially designed digital flashcard deck for Anki, to help you learn and memorize the Italian IPA. The IPA (International Phonetic Alphabet) is a sound alphabet that gives you a symbol for each type of sound found in Italian and therefore provides the foundation to understand how to pronounce words in Italian properly.
As you study the Italian IPA Pronunciation Guide over 2 weeks to 1 month, you will have memorized all of the sounds found in Italian. Then, you’ll have more confidence to read and spell basic words, and take your Italian study even further. By learning the Italian IPA, you will begin to build the foundation of the Italian language.
Correct pronunciation of Italian sounds is key to properly learning Italian. We recommend learning Italian pronunciation first in order to have a foundation of the language to build upon. This deck is only available in the Italian bundle.
SAVE TIME WITH OUR PRE-MADE ANKI ITALIAN FLASHCARDS
Although you can create your own set of flashcards for free, it can be very overwhelming especially if you don’t have any experience using Anki. To create an Anki deck from scratch can be time-consuming. On average it takes 3 minutes to create just 1 card. Our Italian IPA flashcards has a total of 294 cards and if you were to create your own from scratch it’ll take 14 hours just on card creation alone. This doesn’t include sourcing images, native audios, learning how to use Anki and studying the cards.
That’s why we created our own Anki Italian IPA Pronunciation flashcards for you. It is quick to install and allows you to not only save time but allows you to focus on learning Italian from day one, and to speak with more confidence.
Flashcards: 294 (98 Italian IPA Word Examples x 3 Card Types)
Time: Approx. 2 Weeks to Complete
Difficulty: Easy/ Beginners
Anki Italian IPA Pronunciation Flashcards:This is a set of 294 Anki flashcards pre-made for Italian learners. Each flashcard contains the Italian IPA symbol, a Italian word example, native Italian pronunciation audio and an image. By using this Anki deck you will be able to:
- Pronounce each type of sound found in Italian language correctly with native audios
- Easily remember the Italian IPA with spaced repetition, images and IPA symbol
- Gain more confidence to learn more of the Italian Language
Who is this for?This is for individuals who are beginners in learning Italian. The pre-made Anki deck is suitable for individuals who would like to start learning the basics of Italian without the hassle and time-consuming process of creating your own Italian IPA Pronunciation flashcards from scratch. We recommend learning the Italian IPA as your first step in learning Italian.
What Is Included?
- 294 flashcards already made for you to learn the Italian IPA. Each flashcard includes the Italian IPA symbol, a Italian word example, native Italian pronunciation audio and an image.
- The Anki Italian IPA Pronunciation Flashcards set uses 5 different types of flashcards for each sound of the Italian IPA.
- Ready to install Anki flashcard deck to start learning Italian instantly!
What Will I Learn?
- Learn all the sounds of the Italian language – Get familiar with the Italian IPA, which are the building blocks of the entire Italian language. The Trainer includes the Italian IPA symbol, an example Italian word, along with the correct Italian pronunciation audio. You’ll learn the following:
- Italian IPA sounds: b d dz dʒ f ɡ j k l ʎ m ɱ n ŋ ɲ p r s ʃ t ts tʃ v w z a e ɛ i o ɔ u
- Italian letter combination sounds: b d z zz g gi j dg f ph gh i y c ch q k l gl gli m n gn p r s sc sci sh t ci v w u a o e è ì ea ò ù oo
- Test Your Knowledge of the Italian IPA – Use spaced repetition included in our Italian IPA Pronunciation Anki deck so that you can regularly check your knowledge of the Italian IPA, and see how you’re progressing, and focus only on the most difficult Italian IPA.
- Memorize Italian IPA easily – As you study the Italian IPA Pronunciation Guide over 2 weeks to 1 month, you will have memorized the Italian IPA. Then, you’ll have more confidence to pronounce Italian for speaking and listening, and take your Italian study even further.
3 FLASHCARD TYPES FOR EACH OF THE 98 ITALIAN IPA WORD EXAMPLES
Below, you can see the Italian IPA Pronunciation Guide for Anki in action. There are 3 different flashcard types for each sound of the 98 Italian IPA Word Examples, so that you can get very familiar with all 32 of the Italian IPA Sounds. The trainer’s flashcards include images, IPA, audio, as well as testing you to type the correct sound.
BENEFITS OF THE ITALAN IPA PRONUNCIATION GUIDE
Learn the Italian IPA
Get familiar with the Italian IPA, which are the building blocks for pronunciation in Italian. The Trainer includes the Italian IPA symbol, an example Italian word, image, along with the correct pronunciation.
Pronounce in Italian Correctly With Native Italian Pronunciation Audios
Each flashcard contains a Italian pronunciation audio spoken by a Italian native to help you pronounce correctly the Italian IPA in the Italian accent.
Test Your Knowledge of the Italian IPA Sounds
Use spaced repetition included in our Italian IPA Pronunciation Anki deck so that you can regularly check your knowledge of the Italian IPA sounds, and see how you’re progressing, and focus only on the most difficult Italian sounds.
Hear from the hundreds of language learners who use our Anki decks and love them!
“Speakada uses diverse methods of teaching and learning, from visual to vocal, which all makes it easy to learn.”
“I’ve been able to tweak my pronunciation, reducing the mistakes I make & increasing my memory of new words.”
“Speakada motivates me by adapting to my schedule. I can learn in my own time. Now language learning is more fun.”
“Thanks to Speakada I was able to save hours making flashcards and instead, focus on learning with confidence.”
YOUR PURCHASE IS SAFE
Your purchase is safe. All credit card information is processed on a secure server by a trusted payment service provider, such as Stripe. If you feel that our product doesn’t help you learn your target foreign language, then simply email us within 30 days and we will grant you a full refund.