WHAT ARE THE GERMAN IPA PRONUNCIATION FLASHCARDS?
The “German IPA Pronunciation Flashcards for Anki” are a specially designed flashcard deck for Anki, to help you learn and memorize the German IPA. IPA is a sound alphabet that gives you a symbol for each type of sound found in German and therefore provides the foundation to understand how to pronounce words in German properly.
As you study the German IPA Pronunciation Guide over 2 weeks to 1 month, you will have memorized all of the sounds found in German. Then, you’ll have more confidence to read and spell basic words, and take your German study even further. By learning the German IPA, you will begin to build the foundation of the German language.
Correct pronunciation of German sounds is key to properly learning German. We recommend learning German pronunciation first in order to have a foundation of the language to build upon.
SAVE TIME WITH OUR PRE-MADE ANKI GERMAN FLASHCARDS
Although you can create your own set of flashcards for free, it can be very overwhelming especially if you don’t have any experience using Anki. To create an Anki deck from scratch can be time-consuming. It can take at least 20 hours to create an Anki deck to learn the German IPA.
That’s why we created our own Anki German IPA Pronunciation flashcards for you. It is quick to install and allows you to not only save time but allows you to focus on learning German from day one, and to speak with more confidence.
Flashcards: 282 (94 German IPA Word Examples x 3 Card Types)
Time: Approx. 2 Weeks to Complete
Difficulty: Easy/ Beginners
Anki German IPA Pronunciation Flashcards:This is a set of 282 Anki flashcards pre-made for German learners. Each flashcard contains the German IPA symbol, a German word example, native German pronunciation audio and an image. By using this Anki deck you will be able to:
- Pronounce each type of sound found in German language correctly with native audios
- Easily remember the German IPA with spaced repetition, images and IPA symbol
- Gain more confidence to learn more of the German Language
Who is this for?This is for individuals who are beginners in learning German. The pre-made Anki deck is suitable for individuals who would like to start learning the basics of German without the hassle and time-consuming process of creating your own German IPA Pronunciation flashcards from scratch. We recommend learning the German IPA as your first step in learning German.
What Is Included?
- 282 flashcards already made for you to learn the German IPA. Each flashcard includes the German IPA symbol, a German word example, native German pronunciation audio and an image.
- The Anki German IPA Pronunciation Flashcards set uses 5 different types of flashcards for each sound of the German IPA.
- Ready to install Anki flashcard deck to start learning German instantly!
What Will I Learn?
- Learn all the sounds of the German language – Get familiar with the German IPA, which are the building blocks of the entire German language. The Trainer includes the German IPA symbol, an example German word, along with the correct German pronunciation audio. You’ll learn the following:
- German IPA sounds: b ç d f ɡ h j k l l̩ m m̩ n n̩ ŋ p pf ʁ r s ʃ t ts tʃ v x z ʔ a aː ɛ ɛː eː ɪ iː ɔ oː œ øː ʊ uː ʏ yː aɪ aʊ ɔʏ ɐ ə ɐ̯ i̯ u̯
- German letter combination sounds: b ch d f v ph g h j y k c l el m em n en ng p pf r ss s sch sk t dt z tz ts tsch w a ah aa e ä äh eh ee i ie ih o oh oo ö öh eu u uh ü üh ei ai ay eih ey au äu er
- Test Your Knowledge of the German IPA – Use spaced repetition included in our German IPA Pronunciation Anki deck so that you can regularly check your knowledge of the German IPA, and see how you’re progressing, and focus only on the most difficult German IPA.
- Memorize German IPA easily – As you study the German IPA Pronunciation Guide over 2 weeks to 1 month, you will have memorized the German IPA. Then, you’ll have more confidence to pronounce German for speaking and listening, and take your German study even further.
3 FLASHCARD TYPES FOR EACH OF THE 94 GERMAN IPA WORD EXAMPLES
Below, you can see the German IPA Pronunciation Guide for Anki in action. There are 3 different flashcard types for each sound of the 94 German IPA Word Examples, so that you can get very familiar with all 51 of the German IPA Sounds . The trainer’s flashcards include images, IPA, audio, as well as testing you to type the correct sound.
BENEFITS OF THE GERMAN IPA PRONUNCIATION GUIDE
Learn the German IPA
Get familiar with the German IPA, which are the building blocks for pronunciation in German. The Trainer includes the German IPA symbol, an example German word, image, along with the correct pronunciation.
Pronounce in German Correctly With Native German Pronunciation Audios
Each flashcard contains a German pronunciation audio spoken by a German native to help you pronounce correctly the German IPA in the German accent.
Test Your Knowledge of the German IPA Sounds
Use spaced repetition included in our German IPA Pronunciation Anki deck so that you can regularly check your knowledge of the German IPA sounds, and see how you’re progressing, and focus only on the most difficult German sounds.
Hear from the hundreds of language learners who use our Anki decks and love them!
“Speakada uses diverse methods of teaching and learning, from visual to vocal, which all makes it easy to learn.”
“I’ve been able to tweak my pronunciation, reducing the mistakes I make & increasing my memory of new words.”
“Speakada motivates me by adapting to my schedule. I can learn in my own time. Now language learning is more fun.”
“Thanks to Speakada I was able to save hours making flashcards and instead, focus on learning with confidence.”
YOUR PURCHASE IS SAFE
Your purchase is safe. All credit card information is processed on a secure server by a trusted payment service provider, such as PayPal. If you buy and receive our product, but it is significantly different from our original description on our website, then simply email us within 7 days to request a refund.