WHAT ARE THE SPANISH IPA PRONUNCIATION FLASHCARDS?
The “Spanish IPA Pronunciation Flashcards for Anki” are a specially designed digital flashcard deck for Anki, to help you learn and memorize the Spanish IPA. The IPA (International Phonetic Alphabet) is a sound alphabet that gives you a symbol for each type of sound found in Spanish and therefore provides the foundation to understand how to pronounce words in Spanish properly.
As you study the Spanish IPA Pronunciation Guide over 2 weeks to 1 month, you will have memorized all of the sounds found in Spanish. Then, you’ll have more confidence to read and spell basic words, and take your Spanish study even further. By learning the Spanish IPA, you will begin to build the foundation of the Spanish language.
Correct pronunciation of Spanish sounds is key to properly learning Spanish. We recommend learning Spanish pronunciation first in order to have a foundation of the language to build upon. This deck is only available in the Spanish pronunciation bundle.
SAVE TIME WITH OUR PRE-MADE ANKI SPANISH FLASHCARDS
Although you can create your own set of flashcards for free, it can be very overwhelming especially if you don’t have any experience using Anki. To create an Anki deck from scratch can be time-consuming. On average it takes 3 minutes to create just 1 card. Our Spanish IPA flashcards has a total of 216 cards and if you were to create your own from scratch it’ll take 11 hours just on card creation alone. This doesn’t include sourcing images, native audios, learning how to use Anki and studying the cards.
That’s why we created our own Anki Spanish IPA Pronunciation flashcards for you. It is quick to install and allows you to not only save time but allows you to focus on learning Spanish from day one, and to speak with more confidence.
Language: Spanish (Latin American)
Flashcards: 216 (72 Spanish IPA Word Examples x 3 Card Types)
Time: Approx. 2 Weeks to Complete
Difficulty: Easy/ Beginners
Anki Spanish IPA Pronunciation Flashcards:This is a set of 216 Anki flashcards pre-made for Spanish learners. Each flashcard contains the Spanish IPA symbol, a Spanish word example, native Spanish pronunciation audio and an image. By using this Anki deck you will be able to:
- Pronounce each type of sound found in Spanish language correctly with native Spanish pronunciation audios
- Easily remember the Spanish IPA with spaced repetition, images and IPA symbol
- Gain more confidence to learn more of the Spanish (Latin American) Language
Who is this for?This is for individuals who are beginners in learning Spanish. The pre-made Anki deck is suitable for individuals who would like to start learning the basics of Spanish without the hassle and time-consuming process of creating your own Spanish IPA Pronunciation flashcards from scratch. We recommend learning the Spanish IPA as your first step in learning Spanish.
What Is Included?
- 216 flashcards already made for you to learn the Spanish IPA. Each flashcard includes the Spanish IPA symbol, a Spanish word example, native Spanish pronunciation audio and an image.
- The Anki Spanish IPA Pronunciation Flashcards set uses 5 different types of flashcards for each sound of the Spanish IPA.
- Ready to install Anki flashcard deck to start learning Spanish instantly!
What Will I Learn?
- Learn all the sounds of the Spanish language – Get familiar with the Spanish IPA, which are the building blocks of the entire Spanish language. The Trainer includes the Spanish IPA symbol, an example Spanish word, along with the correct pronunciation. You’ll learn the following:
- Spanish IPA sounds: b β d ð f ɡ ɣ ʝ ɟʝ k l m ɱ n ɲ ŋ p r ɾ s t tʃ v x z ʃ a e i o u j w
- Spanish letter combination sounds: b v b d f g gu y ll c qu k l m n ñ p r rr s x t ch f j g x h sh a e i í y o u ú
- Test Your Knowledge of the Spanish IPA – Use spaced repetition included in our Spanish IPA Pronunciation Anki deck so that you can regularly check your knowledge of the Spanish IPA, and see how you’re progressing, and focus only on the most difficult Spanish IPA.
- Memorize Spanish IPA easily – As you study the Spanish IPA Pronunciation Guide over 2 weeks to 1 month, you will have memorized the Spanish IPA. Then, you’ll have more confidence to pronounce Spanish for speaking and listening, and take your Spanish study even further.
3 FLASHCARD TYPES FOR EACH OF THE 72 SPANISH IPA WORD EXAMPLES
Below, you can see the Spanish IPA Pronunciation Guide for Anki in action. There are 3 different flashcard types for each of the 72 Spanish IPA Word Examples, so that you can get very familiar with all 72 of the Spanish IPA Sounds. The trainer’s flashcards include images, IPA, audio, as well as testing you to type the correct sound.
BENEFITS OF THE SPANISH IPA PRONUNCIATION GUIDE
Learn the Spanish IPA
Get familiar with the Spanish IPA, which are the building blocks for pronunciation in Spanish. The Trainer includes the Spanish IPA symbol, an example Spanish word, image, along with the correct pronunciation.
Pronounce in Spanish Correctly With Native Spanish Pronunciation Audios
Each flashcard contains a Spanish pronunciation audio spoken by a Spanish native to help you pronounce correctly the Spanish IPA in the Spanish accent.
Test Your Knowledge of the Spanish IPA Sounds
Use spaced repetition included in our Spanish IPA Pronunciation Anki deck so that you can regularly check your knowledge of the Spanish IPA sounds, and see how you’re progressing, and focus only on the most difficult Spanish sounds.
Hear from the hundreds of language learners who use our Anki decks and love them!
“Speakada uses diverse methods of teaching and learning, from visual to vocal, which all makes it easy to learn.”
“I’ve been able to tweak my pronunciation, reducing the mistakes I make & increasing my memory of new words.”
“Speakada motivates me by adapting to my schedule. I can learn in my own time. Now language learning is more fun.”
“Thanks to Speakada I was able to save hours making flashcards and instead, focus on learning with confidence.”
YOUR PURCHASE IS SAFE
Your purchase is safe. All credit card information is processed on a secure server by a trusted payment service provider, such as Stripe. If you buy and receive our product, but it is significantly different from our original description on our website, then simply email us within 7 days to request a refund.