WHAT ARE THE GERMAN ALPHABET FLASHCARDS?
The “German Alphabet Flashcards for Anki” are a specially designed digital flashcard deck for Anki, to help you learn and memorize all of the German alphabet letters, using images, audio, and IPA to reinforce your learning and make them more memorable for you.
As you study the German Alphabet Pronunciation Trainer over 2 weeks to 1 month, you will have memorized all of the letters. Then, you’ll have more confidence to read and spell basic words, and take your German study even further. By learning the German alphabet, you will begin to build the foundation of the German language.
You may have already learned a few words in German, or how to pronounce some German sounds, but DON’T FORGET TO LEARN THE GERMAN ALPHABET! The German alphabet is a basic part of the language, and you don’t want to miss learning it properly. This deck is only available in the German pronunciation bundle.
SAVE TIME WITH OUR PRE-MADE ANKI GERMAN ALPHABET FLASHCARDS
Although you can create your own set of flashcards for free, it can be very overwhelming especially if you don’t have any experience using Anki. To create an Anki deck from scratch can be time-consuming. On average it takes 3 minutes to create just 1 card. Our German alphabet flashcards has a total of 150 cards and if you were to create your own from scratch it’ll take 7 hours just on card creation alone. This doesn’t include sourcing images, native audios, learning how to use Anki and studying the cards.
That’s why we created our own Anki German alphabet flashcards for you. It is quick to install and allows you to not only save time but allows you to focus on learning German from day one.
Flashcards: 150 (30 German Letters x 5 Card Types)
Time: Approx. 2 Weeks to Complete
Difficulty: Easy/ Beginners
Anki German Alphabet Flashcards:This is a set of 150 Anki flashcards pre-made for German learners. Each flashcard contains the German letter, native audio and an image. By using this Anki deck you will be able to:
- Pronounce all 30 German letters correctly with native audios
- Easily remember the German alphabet with spaced repetition, images and IPA
- Gain more confidence to learn more of the German Language
Who is this for?This is for individuals who are beginners in learning German. The pre-made Anki deck is suitable for individuals who would like to start learning the basics of German without the hassle and time-consuming process of creating your own German alphabet flashcards from scratch.
What Is Included?
- 150 flashcards already made for you to learn the German alphabet. Each flashcard includes the German letter, native audio and an image.
- The Anki German Alphabet Flashcards set uses 5 different types of flashcards for each letter of the German alphabet.
- Ready to install Anki flashcard deck to start learning German instantly!
What Will I Learn?
- Learn all 30 German Letters – Get familiar with the German letters, which are the building blocks of the entire German language. The Trainer includes an image of every German letter, its German IPA, an example German word, along with the correct pronunciation. You’ll learn the following letters in German:
- A a B b C c D d E e F f G g H h I i J j K k L l M m N n O o P p Q q R r S s T t U u V v W w X x Y y Z z Ä ä Ö ö Ü ü ẞ ß
- Test Your Knowledge of the German Alphabet – Use spaced repetition included in our German Alphabet Anki deck so that you can regularly check your knowledge of the German alphabet, and see how you’re progressing, and focus only on the most difficult German letters.
- Memorize German Letters easily – As you study the German Alphabet Trainer over 2 weeks to 1 month, you will have memorized all of the letters. Then, you’ll have more confidence to read and spell basic words, and take your German study even further.
5 FLASHCARD TYPES FOR EACH OF THE 30 GERMAN LETTERS
Below, you can see the German Alphabet Pronunciation Trainer for Anki in action. There are 5 different flashcard types for each letter of the alphabet. The trainer’s flashcards include images, IPA, audio, as well as testing you to type the correct letter.
BENEFITS OF THE GERMAN ALPHABET FLASHCARDS
Learn the German Letters
Get familiar with the German letters, which are the building blocks of the entire German language. The Trainer includes an image of every German letter, its German IPA, an example German word, along with the correct pronunciation
Correctly Learn the German Alphabet Pronunciation With Native Audios
Each flashcard contains an audio spoken by a German native to help you pronounce correctly the German letter in the German accent.
Test Your Knowledge of the German Alphabet
Use spaced repetition included in our German Alphabet Anki deck so that you can regularly check your knowledge of the German alphabet, and see how you’re progressing, and focus only on the most difficult German letters.
Hear from the hundreds of language learners who use our Anki decks and love them!
“Speakada uses diverse methods of teaching and learning, from visual to vocal, which all makes it easy to learn.”
“I’ve been able to tweak my pronunciation, reducing the mistakes I make & increasing my memory of new words.”
“Speakada motivates me by adapting to my schedule. I can learn in my own time. Now language learning is more fun.”
“Thanks to Speakada I was able to save hours making flashcards and instead, focus on learning with confidence.”
YOUR PURCHASE IS SAFE
Your purchase is safe. All credit card information is processed on a secure server by a trusted payment service provider, such as Stripe. If you buy and receive our product, but it is significantly different from our original description on our website, then simply email us within 7 days to request a refund.