WHAT ARE THE SWEDISH IPA PRONUNCIATION FLASHCARDS?
The “Swedish IPA Pronunciation Flashcards for Anki” are a specially designed flashcard deck for Anki, to help you learn and memorize the Swedish IPA. IPA is a sound alphabet that gives you a symbol for each type of sound found in Swedish and therefore provides the foundation to understand how to pronounce words in Swedish properly.
As you study the Swedish IPA Pronunciation Guide over 2 weeks to 1 month, you will have memorized all of the sounds found in Swedish. Then, you’ll have more confidence to read and spell basic words, and take your Swedish study even further. By learning the Swedish IPA, you will begin to build the foundation of the Swedish language.
Correct pronunciation of Swedish sounds is key to properly learning Swedish. We recommend learning Swedish pronunciation first in order to have a foundation of the language to build upon. This deck is only available in the Swedish bundle.
SAVE TIME WITH OUR PRE-MADE ANKI SWEDISH FLASHCARDS
Although you can create your own set of flashcards for free, it can be very overwhelming especially if you don’t have any experience using Anki. To create an Anki deck from scratch can be time-consuming. On average it takes 3 minutes to create just 1 card. Our Swedish IPA flashcards has a total of 192 cards and if you were to create your own from scratch it’ll take 9 hours just on card creation alone. This doesn’t include sourcing images, native audios, learning how to use Anki and studying the cards.
That’s why we created our own Anki Swedish IPA Pronunciation flashcards for you. It is quick to install and allows you to not only save time but allows you to focus on learning Swedish from day one, and to speak with more confidence.
Flashcards: 192 (64 Swedish IPA Word Examples x 3 Card Types)
Time: Approx. 2 Weeks to Complete
Difficulty: Easy/ Beginners
Anki Swedish IPA Pronunciation Flashcards:This is a set of 192 Anki flashcards pre-made for Swedish learners. Each flashcard contains the Swedish IPA symbol, a Swedish word example, native Swedish pronunciation audio and an image. By using this Anki deck you will be able to:
- Pronounce each type of sound found in Swedish language correctly with native Swedish pronunciation audios
- Easily remember the Swedish IPA with spaced repetition, images and IPA symbol
- Gain more confidence to learn more of the Swedish Language
Who is this for?This is for individuals who are beginners in learning Swedish. The pre-made Anki deck is suitable for individuals who would like to start learning the basics of Swedish without the hassle and time-consuming process of creating your own Swedish IPA Pronunciation flashcards from scratch. We recommend learning the Swedish IPA as your first step in learning Swedish.
What Is Included?
- 192 flashcards already made for you to learn the Swedish IPA. Each flashcard includes the Swedish IPA symbol, a Swedish word example, native Swedish pronunciation audio and an image.
- The Anki Swedish IPA Pronunciation Flashcards set uses 5 different types of flashcards for each sound of the Swedish IPA.
- Ready to install Anki flashcard deck to start learning Swedish instantly!
What Will I Learn?
- Learn all the sounds of the Swedish language – Get familiar with the Swedish IPA, which are the building blocks of the entire Swedish language. The Trainer includes the Swedish IPA symbol, an example Swedish word, along with the correct pronunciation. You’ll learn the following:
- Swedish IPA sounds: b ɕ d ɖ f ɡ h ɧ j k l ɭ m n ɳ ŋ p r s ʂ t ʈ v a ɑː eː ɛ ɛː æ æː ɪ iː ɔ oː œ œː øː ɵ ʉ ʉː ʊ uː ʏ yː w aː eɪ œɪ
- Swedish letter combination sounds: b kj tj k d rd f g h sj stj sk ti si ch j l rl m n rn ng p r s rs t rt v a e ä i o å ö u y w ei eu
- Test Your Knowledge of the Swedish IPA – Use spaced repetition included in our Swedish IPA Pronunciation Anki deck so that you can regularly check your knowledge of the Swedish IPA, and see how you’re progressing, and focus only on the most difficult Swedish IPA.
- Memorize Swedish IPA easily – As you study the Swedish IPA Pronunciation Guide over 2 weeks to 1 month, you will have memorized the Swedish IPA. Then, you’ll have more confidence to pronounce Swedish for speaking and listening, and take your Swedish study even further.
3 FLASHCARD TYPES FOR EACH OF THE 64 SWEDISH IPA WORD EXAMPLES
Below, you can see the Swedish IPA Pronunciation Guide for Anki in action. There are 3 different flashcard types for each of the 64 Swedish IPA Word Examples, so that you can get very familiar with all 33 of the Swedish IPA Sounds. The trainer’s flashcards include images, IPA, audio, as well as testing you to type the correct sound.
BENEFITS OF THE SWEDISH IPA PRONUNCIATION GUIDE
Learn the Swedish IPA
Get familiar with the Swedish IPA, which are the building blocks for pronunciation in Swedish. The Trainer includes the Swedish IPA symbol, an example Swedish word, image, along with the correct pronunciation.
Pronounce in Swedish Correctly With Native Swedish Pronunciation Audios
Each flashcard contains a Swedish pronunciation audio spoken by a Swedish native to help you pronounce correctly the Swedish IPA in the Swedish accent.
Test Your Knowledge of the Swedish IPA Sounds
Use spaced repetition included in our Swedish IPA Pronunciation Anki deck so that you can regularly check your knowledge of the Swedish IPA sounds, and see how you’re progressing, and focus only on the most difficult Swedish sounds.
Hear from the hundreds of language learners who use our Anki decks and love them!
“Speakada uses diverse methods of teaching and learning, from visual to vocal, which all makes it easy to learn.”
“I’ve been able to tweak my pronunciation, reducing the mistakes I make & increasing my memory of new words.”
“Speakada motivates me by adapting to my schedule. I can learn in my own time. Now language learning is more fun.”
“Thanks to Speakada I was able to save hours making flashcards and instead, focus on learning with confidence.”
YOUR PURCHASE IS SAFE
Your purchase is safe. All credit card information is processed on a secure server by a trusted payment service provider, such as PayPal. If you buy and receive our product, but it is significantly different from our original description on our website, then simply email us within 7 days to request a refund.