WHAT ARE THE KOREAN IPA PRONUNCIATION FLASHCARDS?
The “Korean IPA Pronunciation Flashcards for Anki” are a specially designed digital flashcard deck for Anki, to help you learn and memorize the Korean IPA. The IPA (International Phonetic Alphabet) is a sound alphabet that gives you a symbol for each type of sound found in Korean and therefore provides the foundation to understand how to pronounce words in Korean properly.
As you study the Korean IPA Pronunciation Guide over 2 weeks to 1 month, you will have memorized all of the sounds found in Korean. Then, you’ll have more confidence to read and spell basic words, and take your Korean study even further. By learning the Korean IPA, you will begin to build the foundation of the Korean language.
Correct pronunciation of Korean sounds is key to properly learning Korean. We recommend learning Korean pronunciation first in order to have a foundation of the language to build upon. This deck is only available in the Korean flashcards bundle.
SAVE TIME WITH OUR PRE-MADE ANKI KOREAN FLASHCARDS
Although you can create your own set of flashcards for free, it can be very overwhelming especially if you don’t have any experience using Anki. To create an Anki deck from scratch can be time-consuming. On average it takes 3 minutes to create just 1 card. Our Korean IPA flashcards has a total of 168 cards and if you were to create your own from scratch it’ll take 17 hours just on card creation alone. This doesn’t include sourcing images, native audios, learning how to use Anki and studying the cards.
That’s why we created our own Anki Korean IPA Pronunciation flashcards for you. It is quick to install and allows you to not only save time but allows you to focus on learning Korean from day one, and to speak with more confidence.
Flashcards: 168 (56 Korean IPA Word Examples x 3 Card Types)
Time: Approx. 2 Weeks to Complete
Difficulty: Easy/ Beginners
Anki Korean IPA Pronunciation Flashcards:This is a set of 168 Anki flashcards pre-made for Korean learners. Each flashcard contains the Korean IPA symbol, a Korean word example, native Korean pronunciation audio and an image. By using this Anki deck you will be able to:
- Pronounce each type of sound found in Korean language correctly with native audios
- Easily remember the Korean IPA with spaced repetition, images and IPA symbol
- Gain more confidence to learn more of the Korean Language
Who is this for?This is for individuals who are beginners in learning Korean. The pre-made Anki deck is suitable for individuals who would like to start learning the basics of Korean without the hassle and time-consuming process of creating your own Korean IPA Pronunciation flashcards from scratch. We recommend learning the Korean IPA as your first step in learning Korean.
What Is Included?
- 168 flashcards already made for you to learn the Korean IPA. Each flashcard includes the Korean IPA symbol, a Korean word example, native Korean pronunciation audio and an image.
- The Anki Korean IPA Pronunciation Flashcards set uses 5 different types of flashcards for each sound of the Korean IPA.
- Ready to install Anki flashcard deck to start learning Korean instantly!
What Will I Learn?
- Learn all the sounds of the Korean language – Get familiar with the Korean IPA, which are the building blocks of the entire Korean language. The Trainer includes the Korean IPA symbol, an example Korean word, along with the correct Korean pronunciation audio. You’ll learn the following:
- Korean IPA sounds: b d dʑ ɡ h ɦ j k k͈ kʰ l m n ŋ p p͈ pʰ ɾ s s͈ ɕ ɕ͈ t t͈ tʰ tɕ tɕ͈ tɕʰ w a aː e eː ɛ ɛː i iː o oː ø øː u uː ʌ əː ɯ ɯː ɰi y yː
- Korean letter combination sounds: ㅂ ㄷ ㅈ ㄱ ㅎ ㅛ ㅠ ㅑ ㅕ ㅖ ㅒ ㄱ [ㅋ] ㄲ ㅋ [ㅎㄱ] ㄹ [ㄴ] ㅁ [ㅂ] ㄴ [ㄹ, ㄷ, ㅅ, ㅈ] ㅇ [ㄱ] ㅂ [ㅍ] ㅃ ㅍ [ㅎㅂ] ㄹ ㅅ ㅆ ㄷ[ㅌ, ㅅ, ㅈ, ㅊ] ㄸ ㅌ [ㅎㄷ] ㅉ ㅊ [ㅎㅈ] ㅜ ㅗ ㅏ ㅔ ㅐ ㅣ ㅚ ㅓ ㅡ ㅢ ㅟ
- Test Your Knowledge of the Korean IPA – Use spaced repetition included in our Korean IPA Pronunciation Anki deck so that you can regularly check your knowledge of the Korean IPA, and see how you’re progressing, and focus only on the most difficult Korean IPA.
- Memorize Korean IPA easily – As you study the Korean IPA Pronunciation Guide over 2 weeks to 1 month, you will have memorized the Korean IPA. Then, you’ll have more confidence to pronounce Korean for speaking and listening, and take your Korean study even further.
3 FLASHCARD TYPES FOR EACH OF THE 56 KOREAN IPA WORD EXAMPLES
Below, you can see the Korean IPA Pronunciation Guide for Anki in action. There are 3 different flashcard types for each sound of the 56 Korean IPA Word Examples, so that you can get very familiar with all 38 of the Korean IPA Sounds . The trainer’s flashcards include images, IPA, audio, as well as testing you to type the correct sound.
BENEFITS OF THE KOREAN IPA PRONUNCIATION GUIDE
Learn the Korean IPA
Get familiar with the Korean IPA, which are the building blocks for pronunciation in Korean. The Trainer includes the Korean IPA symbol, an example Korean word, image, along with the correct pronunciation.
Pronounce in Korean Correctly With Native Korean Pronunciation Audios
Each flashcard contains a Korean pronunciation audio spoken by a Korean native to help you pronounce correctly the Korean IPA in the Korean accent.
Test Your Knowledge of the Korean IPA Sounds
Use spaced repetition included in our Korean IPA Pronunciation Anki deck so that you can regularly check your knowledge of the Korean IPA sounds, and see how you’re progressing, and focus only on the most difficult Korean sounds.
Hear from the hundreds of language learners who use our Anki decks and love them!
“Speakada uses diverse methods of teaching and learning, from visual to vocal, which all makes it easy to learn.”
“I’ve been able to tweak my pronunciation, reducing the mistakes I make & increasing my memory of new words.”
“Speakada motivates me by adapting to my schedule. I can learn in my own time. Now language learning is more fun.”
“Thanks to Speakada I was able to save hours making flashcards and instead, focus on learning with confidence.”
YOUR PURCHASE IS SAFE
Your purchase is safe. All credit card information is processed on a secure server by a trusted payment service provider, such as Stripe. If you buy and receive our product, but it is significantly different from our original description on our website, then simply email us within 7 days to request a refund.