WHAT ARE THE JAPANESE IPA PRONUNCIATION FLASHCARDS?
The “Japanese IPA Pronunciation Flashcards for Anki” are a specially designed digital flashcard deck for Anki, to help you learn and memorize the Japanese IPA. IPA is a sound alphabet that gives you a symbol for each type of sound found in Japanese and therefore provides the foundation to understand how to pronounce words in Japanese properly.
As you study the Japanese IPA Pronunciation Guide over 2 weeks to 1 month, you will have memorized all of the sounds found in Japanese. Then, you’ll have more confidence to read and spell basic words, and take your Japanese study even further. By learning the Japanese IPA, you will begin to build the foundation of the Japanese language.
Correct pronunciation of Japanese sounds is key to properly learning Japanese . We recommend learning Japanese pronunciation first in order to have a foundation of the language to build upon. This deck is only available in the Japanese bundle.
SAVE TIME WITH OUR PRE-MADE ANKI JAPANESE FLASHCARDS
Although you can create your own set of flashcards for free, it can be very overwhelming especially if you don’t have any experience using Anki. To create an Anki deck from scratch can be time-consuming. It can take at least 20 hours to create an Anki deck to learn the Japanese IPA.
That’s why we created our own Anki Japanese IPA Pronunciation flashcards for you. It is quick to install and allows you to not only save time but allows you to focus on learning Japanese from day one, and to speak with more confidence.
Flashcards: 213 (71 Japanese IPA Word Examples x 3 Card Types)
Time: Approx. 2 Weeks to Complete
Difficulty: Easy/ Beginners
Anki Japanese IPA Pronunciation Flashcards:This is a set of 213 Anki flashcards pre-made for Japanese learners. Each flashcard contains the Japanese IPA symbol, a Japanese word example, native Japanese pronunciation audio and an image. By using this Anki deck you will be able to:
- Pronounce each type of sound found in Japanese language correctly with native audios
- Easily remember the Japanese IPA with spaced repetition, images and IPA symbol
- Gain more confidence to learn more of the Japanese Language
Who is this for?This is for individuals who are beginners in learning Japanese. The pre-made Anki deck is suitable for individuals who would like to start learning the basics of Japanese without the hassle and time-consuming process of creating your own Japanese IPA Pronunciation flashcards from scratch. We recommend learning the Japanese IPA as your first step in learning Japanese.
What Is Included?
- 213 flashcards already made for you to learn the Japanese IPA. Each flashcard includes the Japanese IPA symbol, a Japanese word example, native Japanese pronunciation audio and an image.
- The Anki Japanese IPA Pronunciation Flashcards set uses 5 different types of flashcards for each sound of the Japanese IPA.
- Ready to install Anki flashcard deck to start learning Japanese instantly!
What Will I Learn?
- Learn all the sounds of the Japanese language – Get familiar with the Japanese IPA, which are the building blocks of the entire Japanese language. The Trainer includes the Japanese IPA symbol, an example Japanese word, along with the correct Japanese pronunciation audio. You’ll learn the following:
- Japanese IPA sounds: b bʲ ç ɕ d dz dʑ ɸ ɡ ɡʲ h j k kʲ m mʲ n ɲ ŋ ɴ p pʲ ɾ ɾʲ s t tɕ ts ɰ ɰ̃ z ʑ ʔ a e i i̥ o ɯ ɯ̥
- Japanese Kana letter combination sounds: ば び ヴ びょ ひ ひょ し しょ ど ず ぜ ズ じ ジ ふ が ご ぎ ぎょ ほ はは や ゆ く っき きょ っきょ み ん も みゃ な に んにゃ パ ぽぽ っぴょ ろ ら りょ す さっそ た とって ち っちゃ つ っつ わ ざ づ っ あ え い お う
- Test Your Knowledge of the Japanese IPA – Use spaced repetition included in our Japanese IPA Pronunciation Anki deck so that you can regularly check your knowledge of the Japanese IPA, and see how you’re progressing, and focus only on the most difficult Japanese IPA.
- Memorize Japanese IPA easily – As you study the Japanese IPA Pronunciation Guide over 2 weeks to 1 month, you will have memorized the Japanese IPA. Then, you’ll have more confidence to pronounce Japanese for speaking and listening, and take your Japanese study even further.
3 FLASHCARD TYPES FOR EACH OF THE 71 JAPANESE IPA WORD EXAMPLES
Below, you can see the Japanese IPA Pronunciation Guide for Anki in action. There are 3 different flashcard types for each sound of the 71 Japanese IPA Word Examples, so that you can get very familiar with all 40 of the Japanese IPA Sounds . The trainer’s flashcards include images, IPA, audio, as well as testing you to type the correct sound.
BENEFITS OF THE JAPANESE IPA PRONUNCIATION GUIDE
Learn the Japanese IPA
Get familiar with the Japanese IPA, which are the building blocks for pronunciation in Japanese. The Trainer includes the Japanese IPA symbol, an example Japanese word, image, along with the correct pronunciation.
Pronounce in Japanese Correctly With Native Japanese Pronunciation Audios
Each flashcard contains a Japanese pronunciation audio spoken by a Japanese native to help you pronounce correctly the Japanese IPA in the Japanese accent.
Test Your Knowledge of the Japanese IPA Sounds
Use spaced repetition included in our Japanese IPA Pronunciation Anki deck so that you can regularly check your knowledge of the Japanese IPA sounds, and see how you’re progressing, and focus only on the most difficult Japanese sounds.
Hear from the hundreds of language learners who use our Anki decks and love them!
“Speakada uses diverse methods of teaching and learning, from visual to vocal, which all makes it easy to learn.”
“I’ve been able to tweak my pronunciation, reducing the mistakes I make & increasing my memory of new words.”
“Speakada motivates me by adapting to my schedule. I can learn in my own time. Now language learning is more fun.”
“Thanks to Speakada I was able to save hours making flashcards and instead, focus on learning with confidence.”
YOUR PURCHASE IS SAFE
Your purchase is safe. All credit card information is processed on a secure server by a trusted payment service provider, such as PayPal. If you buy and receive our product, but it is significantly different from our original description on our website, then simply email us within 7 days to request a refund.