WHAT ARE THE ITALIAN VOCABULARY FLASHCARDS?
The “Italian Vocabulary Flashcards for Anki” are a specially designed digital flashcard deck for Anki, to help you learn and memorize all of the 100 most common Italian words, using images, audio, IPA and sentences in context to reinforce your learning and make them more memorable for you.
Research studies have shown that by learning the 100 most frequently used Italian vocabulary, you will know about 50% of words used in spoken Italian.
You’ll have more confidence speaking in Italian and take your Italian study even further. By learning the top 100 most common Italian words, you will continue to build the foundation of the Italian language. We recommend learning the Italian alphabet, Italian numbers, Italian IPA first before learning the top 100 most common Italian words. This deck is only available in the Italian bundle.
SAVE TIME WITH OUR PRE-MADE ANKI ITALIAN VOCABULARY FLASHCARDS
Although you can create your own set of flashcards for free, it can be very overwhelming especially if you don’t have any experience using Anki. To create an Anki deck from scratch can be time-consuming. It can take at least 30+ hours to create an Anki deck to learn the top 100 most common Italian words.
That’s why we created our own Anki Italian vocabulary flashcards for you. It is quick to install and allows you to not only save time but allows you to focus on learning Italian vocabulary from day one.
Flashcards: 300 (100 Italian Words x 3 Card Types)
Time: Approx. 2-3 months to Complete
Difficulty: Easy/ Beginners
Anki Italian Vocabulary Flashcards:This is a set of 300 Anki flashcards pre-made for Italian learners. Each flashcard contains the Italian word, a sentence using the Italian word, native audio and an image. By using this Anki deck you will be able to:
- Pronounce all the top 100 most common Italian words correctly with native audios
- Be familiar with about 50% of all the Italian content found in sentences.
- Easily remember Italian vocabulary with spaced repetition, images, sentences and IPA
- Gain more confidence to learn more of the Italian Language
Who is this for?
This is for individuals who are beginners in learning Italian. The pre-made Anki deck is suitable for individuals who would like to start learning the basics of Italian without the hassle and time-consuming process of creating your own Italian vocabulary flashcards from scratch. We suggest learning Italian vocabulary after you have learnt the Italian alphabet, Italian numbers and Italian IPA.
Where are the Top 100 Most Common Italian Words Sourced From?
Our Italian Vocabulary Flashcards are based on the research of the Corpus of Italian Web Text by V Lyding and others. The word list frequency is collated from a corpus containing approximately 388,000 Italian documents from 1,067 different Italian websites, for a total of about 250M tokens. We created an Anki Italian flashcards deck that includes our own sentence examples which are more useful and more commonly spoken by native speakers, audios of the sentences spoken by native speakers and IPA, and pictures.
What Is Included?
- 300 flashcards already made for you to learn the 100 most common Italian words. Each flashcard includes the Italian word, a sentence where the Italian word is used, native audio and an image.
- The Anki Italian Vocabulary Flashcards set uses 3 different types of flashcards for each Italian word.
- Ready to install Anki flashcard deck to start learning Italian instantly!
What Will I Learn?
- Learn Italian Vocabulary – Get familiar with the 100 most common Italian words, which are part of the fundamentals of the entire Italian language. The Trainer includes a sentence using each Italian word, an image of every Italian word, its Italian IPA, along with the correct pronunciation. You’ll learn the following words in Italian:
- di il in essere e che al da a un per si una con avere non suo su questo come più anche ma venire fare ad quello potere altro anno ed o tutto primo tra cui due dopo d’ parte se molto lo solo ci secondo loro nuovo quale dovere uno alcuno dire proprio quando poi grande vedere dare trovare volta ne dove tempo mentre italiano ultimo sempre nome così città Italia fino durante ancora gruppo storia andare prima stesso esterno ogni diverso poco volere film senza the vita tre contro portare già opera quindi noto quanto collegamento punto secolo
- Test Your Knowledge of the Italian vocabulary – Use spaced repetition included in our Italian Vocabulary Anki deck so that you can regularly check your knowledge of the Italian words, and see how you’re progressing, and focus only on the most difficult Italian words.
- Memorize Italian vocabulary easily – As you study the Italian Vocabulary Trainer over 2 to 3 months, you will have memorized all of the top 100 most common Italian words in the Italian language. Then, you’ll have more confidence communicating in Italian and take your Italian study even further.
3 FLASHCARD TYPES FOR EACH OF THE 100 ITALIAN WORDS
Below, you can see the Italian Vocabulary Trainer for Anki in action. There are 3 different flashcard types for each Italian word. The trainer’s flashcards include images, IPA, audio, as well as testing you to type the correct word.
BENEFITS OF THE ITALIAN VOCABULARY TRAINER
Learn the 100 Most Common Italian Words
Start learning the top 100 most common Italian words and you’ll know about half of the content of every sentence spoken in Italian. The Trainer includes an image of every Italian word, a sentence where the Italian word is used, its Italian IPA, along with the correct pronunciation.
Pronounce Italian Words Correctly With Native Audios
Each flashcard contains an audio of the word spoken by a Italian native to help you pronounce correctly the Italian word in the Italian accent. The flashcard will also contain a Italian sentence using the Italian word, along with the audio of that full sentence to help you familiarize with using the Italian word.
Test Your Knowledge of Italian Vocabulary
Use spaced repetition included in our Italian Vocabulary Anki deck so that you can regularly check your knowledge of Italian words, and see how you’re progressing, and focus only on the most difficult Italian words.
Hear from the hundreds of language learners who use our Anki decks and love them!
“Speakada uses diverse methods of teaching and learning, from visual to vocal, which all makes it easy to learn.”
“I’ve been able to tweak my pronunciation, reducing the mistakes I make & increasing my memory of new words.”
“Speakada motivates me by adapting to my schedule. I can learn in my own time. Now language learning is more fun.”
“Thanks to Speakada I was able to save hours making flashcards and instead, focus on learning with confidence.”
YOUR PURCHASE IS SAFE
Your purchase is safe. All credit card information is processed on a secure server by a trusted payment service provider, such as PayPal. If you buy and receive our product, but it is significantly different from our original description on our website, then simply email us within 7 days to request a refund.