WHAT ARE THE FRENCH VOCABULARY FLASHCARDS?
The “French Vocabulary Flashcards for Anki” are a specially designed digital flashcard deck for Anki, to help you learn and memorize all of the 100 most common French words, using images, audio, IPA and sentences in context to reinforce your learning and make them more memorable for you.
Research studies have shown that by learning the 100 most frequently used French vocabulary, you will know about 50% of words used in spoken French .
You’ll have more confidence speaking in French and take your French study even further. By learning the top 100 most common French words, you will continue to build the foundation of the French language. We recommend learning the French alphabet, French numbers, French IPA first before learning the top 100 most common French words. This deck is only available in the French bundle.
SAVE TIME WITH OUR PRE-MADE ANKI FRENCH VOCABULARY FLASHCARDS
Although you can create your own set of flashcards for free, it can be very overwhelming especially if you don’t have any experience using Anki. To create an Anki deck from scratch can be time-consuming. It can take at least 30+ hours to create an Anki deck to learn the top 100 most common French words.
That’s why we created our own Anki French vocabulary flashcards for you. It is quick to install and allows you to not only save time but allows you to focus on learning French vocabulary from day one.
Flashcards: 300 (100 French Words x 3 Card Types)
Time: Approx. 2-3 months to Complete
Difficulty: Easy/ Beginners
Anki French Vocabulary Flashcards:This is a set of 300 Anki flashcards pre-made for French learners. Each flashcard contains the French word, a sentence using the French word, native audio and an image. By using this Anki deck you will be able to:
- Pronounce all the top 100 most common French words correctly with native audios
- Be familiar with about 50% of all the French content found in sentences.
- Easily remember French vocabulary with spaced repetition, images, sentences and IPA
- Gain more confidence to learn more of the French Language
Who is this for?
This is for individuals who are beginners in learning French. The pre-made Anki deck is suitable for individuals who would like to start learning the basics of French without the hassle and time-consuming process of creating your own French vocabulary flashcards from scratch. We suggest learning French vocabulary after you have learnt the French alphabet, French numbers and French IPA.
Where are the Top 100 Most Common French Words Sourced From?
Our French Vocabulary Flashcards are based on the research of Deryle Lonsdale and Yvon Le Bras in the book A Frequency Dictionary of French. The word list frequency is collated from a 20-million+ word corpus, evenly divided between spoken, fiction and non-fiction texts from France sources. We created an Anki French flashcards deck that includes our own sentence examples which are more useful and more commonly spoken by native speakers, audios of the sentences spoken by native speakers and IPA, and pictures.
What Is Included?
- 300 flashcards already made for you to learn the 100 most common French words. Each flashcard includes the French word, a sentence where the French word is used, native audio and an image.
- The Anki French Vocabulary Flashcards set uses 3 different types of flashcards for each French word.
- Ready to install Anki flashcard deck to start learning French instantly!
What Will I Learn?
- Learn French Vocabulary – Get familiar with the 100 most common French words, which are part of the fundamentals of the entire French language. The Trainer includes a sentence using each French word, an image of every French word, its French IPA, along with the correct pronunciation. You’ll learn the following words in French:
- le de un à être et en avoir que pour dans ce il qui ne sur se pas plus pouvoir par je avec tout faire son mettre autre on mais nous comme ou si leur y dire elle devoir avant deux même prendre aussi celui donner bien où fois vous encore nouveau aller cela entre premier vouloir déjà grand mon me moins aucun lui temps très savoir falloir voir quelque sans raison notre dont non an monde jour monsieur demander alors après trouver personne rendre part dernier venir pendant passer peu lequel suite bon comprendre depuis point ainsi heure rester
- Test Your Knowledge of the French vocabulary – Use spaced repetition included in our French Vocabulary Anki deck so that you can regularly check your knowledge of the French words, and see how you’re progressing, and focus only on the most difficult French words.
- Memorize French vocabulary easily – As you study the French Vocabulary Trainer over 2 to 3 months, you will have memorized all of the top 100 most common French words in the French language. Then, you’ll have more confidence communicating in French and take your French study even further.
3 FLASHCARD TYPES FOR EACH OF THE 100 FRENCH WORDS
Below, you can see the French Vocabulary Trainer for Anki in action. There are 3 different flashcard types for each French word. The trainer’s flashcards include images, IPA, audio, as well as testing you to type the correct word.
BENEFITS OF THE FRENCH VOCABULARY TRAINER
Learn the 100 Most Common French Words
Start learning the top 100 most common French words and you’ll know about half of the content of every sentence spoken in French. The Trainer includes an image of every French word, a sentence where the French word is used, its French IPA, along with the correct pronunciation.
Pronounce French Words Correctly With Native Audios
Each flashcard contains an audio of the word spoken by a French native to help you pronounce correctly the French word in the French accent. The flashcard will also contain a French sentence using the French word, along with the audio of that full sentence to help you familiarize with using the French word.
Test Your Knowledge of French Vocabulary
Use spaced repetition included in our French Vocabulary Anki deck so that you can regularly check your knowledge of French words, and see how you’re progressing, and focus only on the most difficult French words.
Hear from the hundreds of language learners who use our Anki decks and love them!
“Speakada uses diverse methods of teaching and learning, from visual to vocal, which all makes it easy to learn.”
“I’ve been able to tweak my pronunciation, reducing the mistakes I make & increasing my memory of new words.”
“Speakada motivates me by adapting to my schedule. I can learn in my own time. Now language learning is more fun.”
“Thanks to Speakada I was able to save hours making flashcards and instead, focus on learning with confidence.”
YOUR PURCHASE IS SAFE
Your purchase is safe. All credit card information is processed on a secure server by a trusted payment service provider, such as PayPal. If you buy and receive our product, but it is significantly different from our original description on our website, then simply email us within 7 days to request a refund.