WHAT ARE THE KOREAN NUMBERS FLASHCARDS?
The “Korean Numbers Flashcards for Anki” are a specially designed digital flashcard deck for Anki, to help you learn and memorize all of the Korean numbers, using images, audio, and IPA to reinforce your learning and make them more memorable for you.
As you study the Korean Numbers Trainer over 2 weeks to 1 month, you will have memorized all of the numbers. Then, you’ll have more confidence counting in Korean and take your Korean study even further. By learning numbers in Korean, you will continue to build the foundation of the Korean language.
Learning the Korean numbers are an important part of learning the basics of Korean. We recommend learning the Korean numbers after learning the Korean alphabet as part of learning the fundamentals of Korean. This deck is only included in the Korean Pronunciation Bundle.
SAVE TIME WITH OUR PRE-MADE ANKI KOREAN FLASHCARDS
Although you can create your own set of flashcards for free, it can be very overwhelming especially if you don’t have any experience using Anki. To create an Anki deck from scratch can be time-consuming. On average it takes 3 minutes to create just 1 card. Our Korean numbers flashcards has a total of 183 cards and if you were to create your own from scratch it’ll take 9 hours just on card creation alone. This doesn’t include sourcing images, native audios, learning how to use Anki and studying the cards.
That’s why we created our own Anki Korean numbers flashcards for you. It is quick to install and allows you to not only save time but allows you to focus on learning Korean from day one.
Flashcards: 183 (61 Korean Numbers x 3 Card Types)
Time: Approx. 2 Weeks to Complete
Difficulty: Easy/ Beginners
Anki Korean Numbers Flashcards:This is a set of 183 Anki flashcards pre-made for Korean learners. Each flashcard contains the Korean number, native audio and an image. By using this Anki deck you will be able to:
- Pronounce all Korean numbers correctly with native audios
- Easily remember Korean numbers with spaced repetition, images and IPA
- Gain more confidence to learn more of the Korean Language
Who is this for?This is for individuals who are beginners in learning Korean. The pre-made Anki deck is suitable for individuals who would like to start learning the basics of Korean without the hassle and time-consuming process of creating your own Korean numbers flashcards from scratch. We suggest learning the Korean numbers after you have learnt the Korean alphabet.
What Is Included?
- 183 flashcards already made for you to learn the Korean numbers. Each flashcard includes the Korean number, native audio and an image.
- The Anki Korean Numbers Flashcards set uses 3 different types of flashcards for each Korean number.
- Ready to install Anki flashcard deck to start learning Korean instantly!
What Will I Learn?
- Learn Korean Numbers – Get familiar with the Korean numbers, which are part of the fundamentals of the entire Korean language. The Trainer includes an image of every Korean number, its Korean IPA, along with the correct pronunciation. You’ll learn the following numbers and number-related words in Korean:
- 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 30 31 32 40 41 42 50 51 52 60 61 62 70 71 72 80 81 82 90 91 92 100 101 102 110 111 1000 1001 10000 100000 million billion 1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th number
- Test Your Knowledge of the Korean numbers – Use spaced repetition included in our Korean Numbers Anki deck so that you can regularly check your knowledge of the Korean numbers, and see how you’re progressing, and focus only on the most difficult Korean numbers.
- Memorize Korean numbers easily – As you study the Korean Numbers Trainer over 2 weeks to 1 month, you will have memorized all of the numbers. Then, you’ll have more confidence counting in Korean and take your Korean study even further.
3 FLASHCARD TYPES FOR EACH OF THE KOREAN NUMBERS
Below, you can see the Korean Numbers Trainer for Anki in action. There are 3 different flashcard types for each Korean number. The trainer’s flashcards include images, IPA, audio, as well as testing you to type the correct number.
BENEFITS OF THE KOREAN NUMBERS TRAINER
Learn the Korean Numbers
Start counting in Korean, which are the building blocks of the part of the fundamentals of the entire Korean language. The Trainer includes an image of every Korean number, its Korean IPA, along with the correct pronunciation.
Pronounce Korean Numbers Correctly With Native Audios
Each flashcard contains an audio spoken by a Korean native to help you pronounce correctly the Korean number in the Korean accent.
Test Your Knowledge of Korean Numbers
Use spaced repetition included in our Korean Numbers Anki deck so that you can regularly check your knowledge of the Korean numbers, and see how you’re progressing, and focus only on the most difficult Korean numbers.
Hear from the hundreds of language learners who use our Anki decks and love them!
“Speakada uses diverse methods of teaching and learning, from visual to vocal, which all makes it easy to learn.”
“I’ve been able to tweak my pronunciation, reducing the mistakes I make & increasing my memory of new words.”
“Speakada motivates me by adapting to my schedule. I can learn in my own time. Now language learning is more fun.”
“Thanks to Speakada I was able to save hours making flashcards and instead, focus on learning with confidence.”
YOUR PURCHASE IS SAFE
Your purchase is safe. All credit card information is processed on a secure server by a trusted payment service provider, such as Stripe. If you buy and receive our product, but it is significantly different from our original description on our website, then simply email us within 7 days to request a refund.