WHAT ARE THE KOREAN ALPHABET FLASHCARDS?
The “Korean Alphabet Flashcards for Anki” are a specially designed digital flashcard deck for Anki, to help you learn and memorize all of the Korean alphabet letters, using images, audio, and IPA to reinforce your learning and make them more memorable for you.
As you study the Korean Alphabet Trainer over 2 weeks to 1 month, you will have memorized all of the letters. Then, you’ll have more confidence to read and spell basic words, and take your Korean study even further. By learning the Korean alphabet with pictures and words, you will begin to build the foundation of the Korean language.
You may have already learned a few words in Korean, or how to pronounce some Korean sounds, but DON’T FORGET TO LEARN THE KOREAN ALPHABET! The Korean alphabet is a basic part of the language, and you don’t want to miss learning it properly. This deck is only available in the Korean pronunciation bundle.
SAVE TIME WITH OUR PRE-MADE ANKI KOREAN FLASHCARDS
Although you can create your own set of flashcards for free, it can be very overwhelming especially if you don’t have any experience using Anki. To create an Anki deck from scratch can be time-consuming. On average it takes 3 minutes to create just 1 card. Our Korean alphabet flashcards has a total of 200 cards and if you were to create your own from scratch it’ll take 6 hours just on card creation alone. This doesn’t include sourcing images, native audios, learning how to use Anki and studying the cards.
That’s why we created our own Anki Korean alphabet flashcards for you. It is quick to install and allows you to not only save time but allows you to focus on learning Korean from day one.
Flashcards: 200 (40 Korean Letters x 5 Card Types)
Time: Approx. 2 Weeks to Complete
Difficulty: Easy/ Beginners
Anki Korean Alphabet Flashcards:This is a set of 200 Anki flashcards pre-made for Korean learners. Each flashcard contains the Korean letter, native audio and an image. By using this Anki deck you will be able to:
- Pronounce all 40 Korean letters correctly with native audios
- Easily remember the Korean alphabet with spaced repetition, images and IPA
- Gain more confidence to learn more of the Korean Language
Who is this for?This is for individuals who are beginners in learning Korean. The pre-made Anki deck is suitable for individuals who would like to start learning the basics of Korean without the hassle and time-consuming process of creating your own Korean alphabet flashcards from scratch.
What Is Included?
- 200 flashcards already made for you to learn the Korean alphabet. Each flashcard includes the Korean letter, native audio and an image.
- The Anki Korean Alphabet Flashcards set uses 5 different types of flashcards for each letter of the Korean alphabet.
- Ready to install Anki flashcard deck to start learning Korean instantly!
What Will I Learn?
- Learn all 40 Korean Letters – Get familiar with the Korean letters, which are the building blocks of the entire Korean language. The Trainer includes an image of every Korean letter, its Korean IPA, an example Korean word, along with the correct pronunciation. You’ll learn the following letters in Korean:
- ㄱ ㄲ ㄴ ㄷ ㄸ ㄹ ㅁ ㅂ ㅃ ㅅ ㅆ ㅇ ㅈ ㅉ ㅊ ㅋ ㅌ ㅍ ㅎ ㅏ ㅐ ㅑ ㅒ ㅓ ㅔ ㅕ ㅖ ㅗ ㅘ ㅙ ㅚ ㅛ ㅜ ㅝ ㅞ ㅟ ㅠ ㅡ ㅢ ㅣ
- Test Your Knowledge of the Korean Alphabet – Use spaced repetition included in our Korean Alphabet Anki deck so that you can regularly check your knowledge of the Korean alphabet, and see how you’re progressing, and focus only on the most difficult Korean letters.
- Memorize Korean Letters easily – As you study the Korean Alphabet Trainer over 2 weeks to 1 month, you will have memorized all of the letters. Then, you’ll have more confidence to read and spell basic words, and take your Korean study even further.
5 FLASHCARD TYPES FOR EACH OF THE 40 KOREAN LETTERS
Below, you can see the Korean Alphabet Trainer for Anki in action. There are 5 different flashcard types for each letter of the alphabet. The trainer’s flashcards include images, IPA, audio, as well as testing you to type the correct letter.
BENEFITS OF THE KOREAN ALPHABET TRAINER
Learn the Korean Letters
Get familiar with the Korean letters, which are the building blocks of the entire Korean language. The Trainer includes an image of every Korean letter, its Korean IPA, an example Korean word, along with the correct pronunciation.
Pronounce Korean Letters Correctly With Native Audios
Each flashcard contains an audio spoken by a Korean native to help you pronounce correctly the Korean letter in the Korean accent.
Test Your Knowledge of the Korean Alphabet
Use spaced repetition included in our Korean Alphabet Anki deck so that you can regularly check your knowledge of the Korean alphabet, and see how you’re progressing, and focus only on the most difficult Korean letters.
Hear from the hundreds of language learners who use our Anki decks and love them!
“Speakada uses diverse methods of teaching and learning, from visual to vocal, which all makes it easy to learn.”
“I’ve been able to tweak my pronunciation, reducing the mistakes I make & increasing my memory of new words.”
“Speakada motivates me by adapting to my schedule. I can learn in my own time. Now language learning is more fun.”
“Thanks to Speakada I was able to save hours making flashcards and instead, focus on learning with confidence.”
YOUR PURCHASE IS SAFE
Your purchase is safe. All credit card information is processed on a secure server by a trusted payment service provider, such as Stripe. If you buy and receive our product, but it is significantly different from our original description on our website, then simply email us within 7 days to request a refund.