WHAT ARE THE JAPANESE NUMBERS FLASHCARDS?
The “Japanese Numbers Flashcards for Anki” are a specially designed digital flashcard deck for Anki, to help you learn and memorize all of the Japanese numbers, using images, audio, and IPA to reinforce your learning and make them more memorable for you.
As you study the Japanese Numbers Trainer over 2 weeks to 1 month, you will have memorized all of the numbers. Then, you’ll have more confidence counting in Japanese and take your Japanese study even further. By learning numbers in Japanese, you will continue to build the foundation of the Japanese language.
Learning the Japanese numbers are an important part of learning the basics of Japanese. We recommend learning the Japanese numbers after learning the Japanese alphabet as part of learning the fundamentals of Japanese. This deck is only included in the Japanese 625 Words Flashcards.
SAVE TIME WITH OUR PRE-MADE ANKI JAPANESE NUMBERS FLASHCARDS
Although you can create your own set of flashcards for free, it can be very overwhelming especially if you don’t have any experience using Anki. To create an Anki deck from scratch can be time-consuming. On average it takes 3 minutes to create just 1 card. Our Japanese numbers flashcards has a total of 183 cards and if you were to create your own from scratch it’ll take 9 hours just on card creation alone. This doesn’t include sourcing images, native audios, learning how to use Anki and studying the cards.
That’s why we created our own Anki Japanese numbers flashcards for you. It is quick to install and allows you to not only save time but allows you to focus on learning Japanese from day one.
Flashcards: 183 (61 Japanese Numbers x 3 Card Types)
Time: Approx. 2 Weeks to Complete
Difficulty: Easy/ Beginners
Anki Japanese Numbers Flashcards:This is a set of 183 Anki flashcards pre-made for Japanese learners. Each flashcard contains the Japanese number, native audio and an image. By using this Anki deck you will be able to:
- Pronounce all Japanese numbers correctly with native audios
- Easily remember Japanese numbers with spaced repetition, images and IPA
- Gain more confidence to learn more of the Japanese Language
Who is this for?This is for individuals who are beginners in learning Japanese. The pre-made Anki deck is suitable for individuals who would like to start learning the basics of Japanese without the hassle and time-consuming process of creating your own Japanese numbers flashcards from scratch. We suggest learning the Japanese numbers after you have learnt the Japanese alphabet.
What Is Included?
- 183 flashcards already made for you to learn the Japanese numbers. Each flashcard includes the Japanese number, native audio and an image.
- The Anki Japanese Numbers Flashcards set uses 3 different types of flashcards for each Japanese number.
- Ready to install Anki flashcard deck to start learning Japanese instantly!
What Will I Learn?
- Learn Japanese Numbers – Get familiar with the Japanese numbers, which are part of the fundamentals of the entire Japanese language. The Trainer includes an image of every Japanese number, its Japanese IPA, along with the correct pronunciation. You’ll learn the following numbers and number-related words in Japanese:
- 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 30 31 32 40 41 42 50 51 52 60 61 62 70 71 72 80 81 82 90 91 92 100 101 102 110 111 1000 1001 10000 100000 million billion 1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th number
- Test Your Knowledge of the Japanese numbers – Use spaced repetition included in our Japanese Numbers Anki deck so that you can regularly check your knowledge of the Japanese numbers, and see how you’re progressing, and focus only on the most difficult Japanese numbers.
- Memorize Japanese numbers easily – As you study the Japanese Numbers Trainer over 2 weeks to 1 month, you will have memorized all of the numbers. Then, you’ll have more confidence counting in Japanese and take your Japanese study even further.
3 FLASHCARD TYPES FOR EACH OF THE JAPANESE NUMBERS
Below, you can see the Japanese Numbers Trainer for Anki in action. There are 3 different flashcard types for each Japanese number. The trainer’s flashcards include images, IPA, audio, as well as testing you to type the correct number.
BENEFITS OF THE JAPANESE NUMBERS FLASHCARDS
Learn the Japanese Numbers
Start counting in Japanese, which are the building blocks of the part of the fundamentals of the entire Japanese language. The Trainer includes an image of every Japanese number, its Japanese IPA, along with the correct pronunciation.
Pronounce Japanese Numbers Correctly With Native Audios
Each flashcard contains an audio spoken by a Japanese native to help you pronounce correctly the Japanese number in the Japanese accent.
Test Your Knowledge of Japanese Numbers
Use spaced repetition included in our Japanese Numbers Anki deck so that you can regularly check your knowledge of the Japanese numbers, and see how you’re progressing, and focus only on the most difficult Japanese numbers.
Hear from the hundreds of language learners who use our Anki decks and love them!
“Speakada uses diverse methods of teaching and learning, from visual to vocal, which all makes it easy to learn.”
“I’ve been able to tweak my pronunciation, reducing the mistakes I make & increasing my memory of new words.”
“Speakada motivates me by adapting to my schedule. I can learn in my own time. Now language learning is more fun.”
“Thanks to Speakada I was able to save hours making flashcards and instead, focus on learning with confidence.”
YOUR PURCHASE IS SAFE
Your purchase is safe. All credit card information is processed on a secure server by a trusted payment service provider, such as Stripe. If you buy and receive our product, but it is significantly different from our original description on our website, then simply email us within 7 days to request a refund.