WHAT ARE THE JAPANESE MINIMAL PAIRS PRONUNCIATION FLASHCARDS?
The “Japanese Minimal Pairs Examples Flashcards for Anki” are a specially designed pronunciation flashcard deck for Anki, to help you hear, pronounce and memorize the most common Japanese minimal pairs. This digital flashcard deck features audio and IPA to reinforce your learning and make them more memorable for you.
Minimal pairs are pairs of Japanese words that sound very similar but have just 1 sound that differs between them.
Take for example ‘来た’ (IPA: [kitä] ) meaning “I came” and ‘切った’ (IPA: [kittä] ) meaning cut. These 2 words sound very similar but have different meanings.
When learning Japanese, it is important to recognize the difference between these Japanese minimal pairs to improve your listening and speaking skills.
This is an essential Anki deck for those learning Japanese in order to learn pronunciation and improve your listening skills. We recommend learning the Japanese alphabet and Japanese IPA first before using the Japanese minimal pairs deck. This is an exclusive deck only available in the Japanese pronunciation bundle.
SAVE TIME WITH OUR PRE-MADE ANKI JAPANESE MINIMAL PAIRS FLASHCARDS
Although you can create your own set of flashcards for free, it can be very overwhelming especially if you don’t have any experience using Anki. To create an Anki deck from scratch can be time-consuming. On average it takes 3 minutes to create just 1 card. Our Japanese minimal pairs flashcards has a total of 152+ cards and if you were to create your own from scratch it’ll take 17 hours just on card creation alone. This doesn’t include sourcing Japanese audios, learning how to use Anki and studying the cards.
That’s why we created our own Anki Japanese minimal pairs examples flashcards for you. It is quick to install and allows you to not only save time but allows you to focus on learning the differences in sound between the most common Japanese words.
Flashcards: 152+ (76+ Japanese Minimal Pairs Examples x 2 Card Types)
Time: Approx. 2-3 months to Complete
Difficulty: Easy/ Beginners
Anki Japanese Minimal Pairs Examples Flashcards:This is a set of 152+ Anki flashcards pre-made for Japanese learners. Each flashcard contains 2 Japanese words, the IPA of the words and Japanese audio. By using this Anki deck you will be able to:
- Pronounce each type of sound found in Japanese language correctly with IPA and Japanese pronunciation audios
- Test yourself to hear the differences between very similar-sounding Japanese words, thereby, improving your listening comprehension
- Be familiar with several common Japanese words, as our minimal pair words come from the 10,000 most frequently used Japanese words.
- Gain more confidence to learn more of the Japanese Language
Who is this for?
This is for individuals who are beginners in learning Japanese. The pre-made Anki deck is suitable for individuals who would like to start learning the basics of Japanese without the hassle and time-consuming process of creating your own Japanese minimal pairs flashcards from scratch. If you are struggling to hear or pronounce the difference between words that sound similar, this deck will help you practice and learn the minimal pairs found in the top 10,000 words in Japanese. We suggest learning Japanese minimal pairs after you have learnt the Japanese alphabet and Japanese IPA.
Where are the Japanese Minimal Pair Words Sourced From?
We developed our own process to painstakingly analyze the thousands of words in Japanese. We found a list of top minimal pairs from those Japanese words. Our technology discovered pairs of words that sound similar but have just 1 sound that is different. Due to those slight sound differences, those minimal pair words have very distinct meanings. Although, Japanese learners can often be mispronounced or misunderstand these minimal pairs when speaking Japanese and listening to Japanese.
What Is Included?
- 152+ flashcards already made for you to learn the 76+ most common Japanese minimal pairs examples. Each flashcard includes the minimal pair of Japanese words, their IPA, and Japanese audio.
- The Anki Japanese Minimal Pairs Examples Flashcards set uses 2 different types of flashcards, which is 1 flashcard for each minimal pair word.
- Ready to install Anki flashcard deck to start learning Japanese instantly!
What Will I Learn?
- Learn Japanese Pronunciation with Minimal Pairs – Get familiar with the 76+ most common Japanese sounds via Japanese minimal pair words, which are part of the fundamentals of the entire Japanese language. The Trainer includes a flashcard for each minimal pair, which includes an IPA and Japanese audio for each word to help you with the correct pronunciation.
- Test Your Knowledge of the Japanese Minimal Pairs – Use spaced repetition included in our Japanese Minimal Pair Pronunciation Anki deck so that you can regularly check your listening comprehension and pronunciation of the Japanese minimal words, and see how you’re progressing, and focus only on the most difficult Japanese sounds.
- Memorize Japanese pronunciation easily – As you study the Japanese Minimal Pairs Trainer over 2 to 3 months, you will have memorized all of the top 76+ most common Japanese minimal pair words and sounds of the Japanese language. Then, you’ll have more confidence speaking and listening in Japanese and take your Japanese study even further.
2 FLASHCARD TYPES FOR EACH OF THE 76+ JAPANESE MINIMAL PAIRS EXAMPLES
Below, you can see the Japanese Minimal Pairs Pronunciation Trainer for Anki in action. There are 2 different flashcard types for each Japanese minimal pair, reflecting each word of the pair. The trainer’s flashcards include IPA and audio, so you can make sure that you pronounce and listen to the Japanese words correctly.
BENEFITS OF THE JAPANESE MINIMAL PAIRS TRAINER
Learn the Top 76+ Japanese Minimal Pairs Examples
Start learning the top 76+ Japanese minimal pairs examples to improve your pronunciation and listening comprehension. As a bonus, you’ll learn various Japanese words as our minimal pair words are sourced from real Japanese words. The Trainer shows each minimal pair words on a flashcard, along with its Japanese IPA to help you with pronunciation.
Pronounce Japanese Minimal Pair Words Correctly With Japanese Audios
Each flashcard contains an audio of the minimal pair words spoken in Japanese to help you pronounce correctly the Japanese word in the Japanese accent. You also have the option to replay the audios of the minimal pair words so that you can really hone in on the differences in Japanese sounds.
Test Your Pronunciation & Listening Comprehension with Japanese Minimal Pairs Examples
Use spaced repetition included in our Japanese Minimal Pairs Anki deck so that you can regularly check your knowledge of Japanese sounds and the differences between them. See how you’re progressing, and focus only on the most difficult Japanese minimal pairs.
Hear from the hundreds of language learners who use our Anki decks and love them!
“Speakada uses diverse methods of teaching and learning, from visual to vocal, which all makes it easy to learn.”
“I’ve been able to tweak my pronunciation, reducing the mistakes I make & increasing my memory of new words.”
“Speakada motivates me by adapting to my schedule. I can learn in my own time. Now language learning is more fun.”
“Thanks to Speakada I was able to save hours making flashcards and instead, focus on learning with confidence.”
YOUR PURCHASE IS SAFE
Your purchase is safe. All credit card information is processed on a secure server by a trusted payment service provider, such as Stripe. If you buy and receive our product, but it is significantly different from our original description on our website, then simply email us within 7 days to request a refund.