Japanese Alphabet Katakana Flashcards With Anki for Beginners
The “Japanese Alphabet Katakana Flashcards for Anki” are a specially designed digital flashcard deck for Anki, to help you learn and memorize all of the Japanese Katakana characters found in the Katakana chart, using images, audio, and IPA to reinforce your learning and make them more memorable for you.
As you study the Japanese Katakana Alphabet Trainer over 2 weeks to 1 month, you will have memorized all of the characters in Katakana. Then, you’ll have more confidence to read and spell basic words, and take your Japanese study even further. By learning the Japanese Katakana, you will begin to build the foundation of the Japanese language.
You may have already learned a few words in Japanese, or how to pronounce some Japanese sounds, but DON’T FORGET TO LEARN THE JAPANESE KATAKANA ALPHABET! The Japanese alphabet Katakana is a basic part of the language, and you don’t want to miss learning it properly. This deck is only available in the Japanese bundle.
SAVE TIME WITH OUR PRE-MADE ANKI JAPANESE KATAKANA FLASHCARDS
Although you can create your own set of flashcards for free, it can be very overwhelming especially if you don’t have any experience using Anki. To create an Anki deck from scratch can be time-consuming. On average it takes 3 minutes to create just 1 card. Our Japanese Katakana alphabet flashcards has a total of 545 cards and if you were to create your own from scratch it’ll take 27 hours just on card creation alone. This doesn’t include sourcing images, native audios, learning how to use Anki and studying the cards.
That’s why we created our own Anki Japanese alphabet in Katakana flashcards for you. It is quick to install and allows you to not only save time but allows you to focus on learning Japanese from day one.
Flashcards: 545 (109 Japanese Katakana Characters x 5 Card Types)
Time: Approx. 2 Weeks to Complete
Difficulty: Easy/ Beginners
Anki Japanese Katakana Alphabet Flashcards:This is a set of 545 Anki flashcards pre-made for Japanese learners. Each flashcard contains the Katakana character, native audio and an image. By using this Anki deck you will be able to:
- Pronounce all 109 Japanese Katakana characters correctly with native audios
- Easily remember the Japanese alphabet Katakana with spaced repetition, images and IPA
- Gain more confidence to learn more of the Japanese language
Who is this for?This is for individuals who are beginners in learning Japanese. The pre-made Anki deck is suitable for individuals who would like to start learning the basics of Japanese without the hassle and time-consuming process of creating your own Katakana alphabet flashcards from scratch.
What Is Included?
- 545 flashcards already made for you to learn the Japanese Katakana alphabet. Each flashcard includes the Japanese letter, native audio and an image.
- The Anki Japanese Alphabet Katakana Flashcards set uses 5 different types of flashcards for each letter of the Japanese Hiragana.
- Ready to install Anki flashcard deck to start learning Japanese instantly!
What Will I Learn?
- Learn all 109 Japanese Katakana Characters in the Katakana Chart – Get familiar with the Japanese katakana characters, which are the building blocks of the entire Japanese language. The Trainer includes an image of every Japanese Katakana character, its Japanese IPA, an example Japanese word, along with the correct pronunciation. You’ll learn the following Katakana characters from the Katakana chart in Japanese:
- A a B b C c D d E e F f G g H h I i J j K k L l M m N n Ñ ñ O o P p Q q R r S s T t U u V v W w X x Y y Z z
- Test Your Knowledge of the Japanese Katakana Alphabet – Use spaced repetition included in our Japanese Alphabet Katakana Anki deck so that you can regularly check your knowledge of the Japanese Katakana, and see how you’re progressing, and focus only on the most difficult Japanese characters.
- Memorize Japanese Letters easily – As you study the Japanese Alphabet Katakana Trainer over 2 weeks to 1 month, you will have memorized all of the letters. Then, you’ll have more confidence to read and spell basic words, and take your Japanese study even further.
5 FLASHCARD TYPES FOR EACH OF THE 109 JAPANESE KATAKANA CHARACTERS
Below, you can see the Japanese Alphabet Katakana Trainer for Anki in action. There are 5 different flashcard types for each character of the Katakana chart. The trainer’s flashcards include images, IPA, audio, as well as testing you to type the correct character.
BENEFITS OF THE JAPANESE ALPHABET KATAKANA TRAINER
Learn the Japanese Characters in Katakana
Get familiar with the Japanese characters from the Katakana chart, which are the building blocks of the entire Japanese language. The Trainer includes an image of every Japanese character, its Japanese IPA, an example Japanese word, along with the correct pronunciation.
Pronounce Japanese Katakana Characters Correctly With Native Audios
Each flashcard contains an audio spoken by a Japanese native to help you pronounce correctly the Japanese Katakana character in the Japanese accent.
Test Your Knowledge of the Japanese Katakana Alphabet
Use spaced repetition included in our Japanese Alphabet Katakana Anki deck so that you can regularly check your knowledge of the Japanese Katakana, and see how you’re progressing, and focus only on the most difficult Japanese characters.
Hear from the hundreds of language learners who use our Anki decks and love them!
“Speakada uses diverse methods of teaching and learning, from visual to vocal, which all makes it easy to learn.”
“I’ve been able to tweak my pronunciation, reducing the mistakes I make & increasing my memory of new words.”
“Speakada motivates me by adapting to my schedule. I can learn in my own time. Now language learning is more fun.”
“Thanks to Speakada I was able to save hours making flashcards and instead, focus on learning with confidence.”
YOUR PURCHASE IS SAFE
Your purchase is safe. All credit card information is processed on a secure server by a trusted payment service provider, such as Stripe. If you buy and receive our product, but it is significantly different from our original description on our website, then simply email us within 7 days to request a refund.