Japanese Alphabet Hiragana Flashcards With Anki for Beginners
The “Japanese Alphabet Hiragana Flashcards for Anki” are a specially designed digital flashcard deck for Anki, to help you learn and memorize all of the Japanese Hiragana characters found in the Hiragana chart, using images, audio, and IPA to reinforce your learning and make them more memorable for you.
As you study the Japanese Hiragana Alphabet Trainer over 2 weeks to 1 month, you will have memorized all of the characters in Hiragana. Then, you’ll have more confidence to read and spell basic words, and take your Japanese study even further. By learning the Japanese Hiragana, you will begin to build the foundation of the Japanese language.
You may have already learned a few words in Japanese, or how to pronounce some Japanese sounds, but DON’T FORGET TO LEARN THE JAPANESE HIRAGANA ALPHABET! The Japanese alphabet Hiragana is a basic part of the language, and you don’t want to miss learning it properly. This deck is only available in the Japanese bundle.
SAVE TIME WITH OUR PRE-MADE ANKI JAPANESE HIRAGANA FLASHCARDS
Although you can create your own set of flashcards for free, it can be very overwhelming especially if you don’t have any experience using Anki. To create an Anki deck from scratch can be time-consuming. On average it takes 3 minutes to create just 1 card. Our Japanese Hiragana alphabet flashcards has a total of 545 cards and if you were to create your own from scratch it’ll take 27 hours just on card creation alone. This doesn’t include sourcing images, Japanese audios, learning how to use Anki and studying the cards.
That’s why we created our own Anki Japanese alphabet in Hiragana flashcards for you. It is quick to install and allows you to not only save time but allows you to focus on learning Japanese from day one.
Flashcards: 545 (109 Japanese Hiragana Characters x 5 Card Types)
Time: Approx. 2 Weeks to Complete
Difficulty: Easy/ Beginners
Anki Japanese Hiragana Alphabet Flashcards:This is a set of 545 Anki flashcards pre-made for Japanese learners. Each flashcard contains the Hiragana character, Japanese audio and an image. By using this Anki deck you will be able to:
- Pronounce all 109 Japanese Hiragana characters correctly with Japanese pronunciation audios
- Easily remember the Japanese alphabet Hiragana with spaced repetition, images and IPA
- Gain more confidence to learn more of the Japanese language
Who is this for?This is for individuals who are beginners in learning Japanese. The pre-made Anki deck is suitable for individuals who would like to start learning the basics of Japanese without the hassle and time-consuming process of creating your own Japanese alphabet flashcards from scratch.
What Is Included?
- 545 flashcards already made for you to learn the Japanese Hiragana alphabet. Each flashcard includes the Japanese character, Japanese audio and an image.
- The Anki Japanese Alphabet Hiragana Flashcards set uses 5 different types of flashcards for each character of the Japanese Hiragana.
- Ready to install Anki flashcard deck to start learning Japanese instantly!
What Will I Learn?
- Learn all 109 Japanese Hiragana Characters in the Hiragana Chart – Get familiar with the Japanese hiragana characters, which are the building blocks of the entire Japanese language. The Trainer includes an image of every Japanese Hiragana character, its Japanese IPA, an example Japanese word, along with the correct pronunciation. You’ll learn the following Hiragana characters from the Hiragana chart in Japanese:
- A a B b C c D d E e F f G g H h I i J j K k L l M m N n Ñ ñ O o P p Q q R r S s T t U u V v W w X x Y y Z z
- Test Your Knowledge of the Japanese Hiragana Alphabet – Use spaced repetition included in our Japanese Alphabet Hiragana Anki deck so that you can regularly check your knowledge of the Japanese Hiragana, and see how you’re progressing, and focus only on the most difficult Japanese characters.
- Memorize Japanese Characters Easily – As you study the Japanese Alphabet Hiragana Trainer over 2 weeks to 1 month, you will have memorized all of the characters. Then, you’ll have more confidence to read and spell basic words, and take your Japanese study even further.
5 FLASHCARD TYPES FOR EACH OF THE 109 JAPANESE HIRAGANA CHARACTERS
Below, you can see the Japanese Alphabet Hiragana Trainer for Anki in action. There are 5 different flashcard types for each character of the Hiragana chart. The trainer’s flashcards include images, IPA, audio, as well as testing you to type the correct character.
BENEFITS OF THE JAPANESE ALPHABET HIRAGANA TRAINER
Learn the Japanese Characters in Hiragana
Get familiar with the Japanese characters from the Hiragana chart, which are the building blocks of the entire Japanese language. The Trainer includes an image of every Japanese character, its Japanese IPA, an example Japanese word, along with the correct pronunciation.
Pronounce Japanese Hiragana Characters Correctly With Japanese Audios
Each flashcard contains an audio spoken in Japanese to help you correctly pronounce the Japanese Hiragana character in the Japanese accent.
Test Your Knowledge of the Japanese Hiragana Alphabet
Use spaced repetition included in our Japanese Alphabet Hiragana Anki deck so that you can regularly check your knowledge of the Japanese Hiragana, and see how you’re progressing, and focus only on the most difficult Japanese characters.
Hear from the hundreds of language learners who use our Anki decks and love them!
“Speakada uses diverse methods of teaching and learning, from visual to vocal, which all makes it easy to learn.”
“I’ve been able to tweak my pronunciation, reducing the mistakes I make & increasing my memory of new words.”
“Speakada motivates me by adapting to my schedule. I can learn in my own time. Now language learning is more fun.”
“Thanks to Speakada I was able to save hours making flashcards and instead, focus on learning with confidence.”
YOUR PURCHASE IS SAFE
Your purchase is safe. All credit card information is processed on a secure server by a trusted payment service provider, such as Stripe. If you buy and receive our product, but it is significantly different from our original description on our website, then simply email us within 7 days to request a refund.