WHAT ARE THE ARABIC IPA PRONUNCIATION FLASHCARDS?
The “Arabic IPA Pronunciation Flashcards for Anki” are a specially designed digital flashcard deck for Anki, to help you learn and memorize the Arabic IPA. The IPA (International Phonetic Alphabet) is a sound alphabet that gives you a symbol for each type of sound found in Arabic and therefore provides the foundation to understand how to pronounce words in Arabic (Modern Standard Arabic) properly.
As you study the Arabic IPA Pronunciation Guide over 2 weeks to 1 month, you will have memorized all of the sounds found in Arabic. Then, you’ll have more confidence to read and spell basic words, and take your Arabic study even further. By learning the Arabic IPA, you will begin to build the foundation of the Arabic language.
Correct pronunciation of Arabic sounds is key to properly learning Arabic. We recommend learning Arabic pronunciation first in order to have a foundation of the language to build upon. This deck is only available in the Arabic flashcards bundle.
SAVE TIME WITH OUR PRE-MADE ANKI ARABIC FLASHCARDS
Although you can create your own set of flashcards for free, it can be very overwhelming especially if you don’t have any experience using Anki. To create an Anki deck from scratch can be time-consuming. On average it takes 3 minutes to create just 1 card. Our Arabic IPA flashcards has a total of 108 cards and if you were to create your own from scratch it’ll take 17 hours just on card creation alone. This doesn’t include sourcing images, native audios, learning how to use Anki and studying the cards.
That’s why we created our own Anki Arabic IPA Pronunciation flashcards for you. It is quick to install and allows you to not only save time but allows you to focus on learning Arabic from day one, and to speak with more confidence.
Language: Arabic (MSA – Modern Standard Arabic)
Flashcards: 108 (36 Arabic IPA Word Examples x 3 Card Types)
Time: Approx. 2 Weeks to Complete
Difficulty: Easy/ Beginners
Anki Arabic IPA Pronunciation Flashcards:This is a set of 108 Anki flashcards pre-made for Arabic learners. Each flashcard contains the Arabic IPA symbol, a Arabic word example, native Arabic pronunciation audio and an image. By using this Anki deck you will be able to:
- Pronounce each type of sound found in Arabic language correctly with native audios
- Easily remember the Arabic IPA with spaced repetition, images and IPA symbol
- Gain more confidence to learn more of the Arabic Language
Who is this for?This is for individuals who are beginners in learning Arabic (Modern Standard Arabic). The pre-made Anki deck is suitable for individuals who would like to start learning the basics of Arabic without the hassle and time-consuming process of creating your own Arabic IPA Pronunciation flashcards from scratch. We recommend learning the Arabic IPA as your first step in learning Arabic.
What Is Included?
- 108 flashcards already made for you to learn the Arabic IPA. Each flashcard includes the Arabic IPA symbol, a Arabic word example, native Arabic pronunciation audio and an image.
- The Anki Arabic IPA Pronunciation Flashcards set uses 5 different types of flashcards for each sound of the Arabic IPA.
- Ready to install Anki flashcard deck to start learning Arabic instantly!
What Will I Learn?
- Learn all the sounds of the Arabic language – Get familiar with the Arabic IPA, which are the building blocks of the entire Arabic language. The Trainer includes the Arabic IPA symbol, an example Arabic word, along with the correct Arabic pronunciation audio. You’ll learn the following:
- Arabic IPA sounds: a aː aj aw b d dˤ dʒ ð ðˤ f h ħ i iː j k l ɫ m n q r s sˤ ʃ t tˤ θ u uː w x ɣ z
- Arabic letter combination sounds: َ ى ـَا ْـَي ْـَو ب د ض ج ذ ظ ف ه ح ِ ـِي ي ك ل ل م ن ق ر س ص ش (sometimes ة) ت ط ث ُ ـُو و خ غ ز
- Test Your Knowledge of the Arabic IPA – Use spaced repetition included in our Arabic IPA Pronunciation Anki deck so that you can regularly check your knowledge of the Arabic IPA, and see how you’re progressing, and focus only on the most difficult Arabic IPA.
- Memorize Arabic IPA easily – As you study the Arabic IPA Pronunciation Guide over 2 weeks to 1 month, you will have memorized the Arabic IPA. Then, you’ll have more confidence to pronounce Arabic for speaking and listening, and take your Arabic study even further.
3 FLASHCARD TYPES FOR EACH OF THE 36 ARABIC IPA WORD EXAMPLES
Below, you can see the Arabic IPA Pronunciation Guide for Anki in action. There are 3 different flashcard types for each sound of the 36 Arabic IPA Word Examples, so that you can get very familiar with all 36 of the Arabic IPA Sounds . The trainer’s flashcards include images, IPA, audio, as well as testing you to type the correct sound.
BENEFITS OF THE ARABIC IPA PRONUNCIATION GUIDE
Learn the Arabic IPA
Get familiar with the Arabic IPA, which are the building blocks for pronunciation in Arabic. The Trainer includes the Arabic IPA symbol, an example Arabic word, image, along with the correct pronunciation.
Pronounce in Arabic Correctly With Native Arabic Pronunciation Audios
Each flashcard contains a Arabic pronunciation audio spoken by a Arabic native to help you pronounce correctly the Arabic IPA in the Arabic accent.
Test Your Knowledge of the Arabic IPA Sounds
Use spaced repetition included in our Arabic IPA Pronunciation Anki deck so that you can regularly check your knowledge of the Arabic IPA sounds, and see how you’re progressing, and focus only on the most difficult Arabic sounds.
Hear from the hundreds of language learners who use our Anki decks and love them!
“Speakada uses diverse methods of teaching and learning, from visual to vocal, which all makes it easy to learn.”
“I’ve been able to tweak my pronunciation, reducing the mistakes I make & increasing my memory of new words.”
“Speakada motivates me by adapting to my schedule. I can learn in my own time. Now language learning is more fun.”
“Thanks to Speakada I was able to save hours making flashcards and instead, focus on learning with confidence.”
YOUR PURCHASE IS SAFE
Your purchase is safe. All credit card information is processed on a secure server by a trusted payment service provider, such as Stripe. If you buy and receive our product, but it is significantly different from our original description on our website, then simply email us within 7 days to request a refund.