WHAT ARE THE ARABIC NUMBERS FLASHCARDS?
The “Arabic Numbers Flashcards for Anki” are a specially designed flashcard deck for Anki, to help you learn and memorize all of the Arabic numbers, using images, audio, and IPA to reinforce your learning and make them more memorable for you.
As you study the Arabic Numbers Trainer over 2 weeks to 1 month, you will have memorized all of the numbers. Then, you’ll have more confidence counting in Arabic and take your Arabic study even further. By learning numbers in Arabic, you will continue to build the foundation of the Arabic (Modern Standard Arabic) language.
Learning the Arabic numbers are an important part of learning the basics of Arabic. We recommend learning the Arabic numbers after learning the alphabet as part of learning the fundamentals of Arabic. This deck is only included in the Arabic flashcards bundle.
SAVE TIME WITH OUR PRE-MADE ANKI ARABIC FLASHCARDS
Although you can create your own set of flashcards for free, it can be very overwhelming especially if you don’t have any experience using Anki. To create an Anki deck from scratch can be time-consuming. On average it takes 3 minutes to create just 1 card. Our Arabic numbers flashcards has a total of 183 cards and if you were to create your own from scratch it’ll take 9 hours just on card creation alone. This doesn’t include sourcing images, native audios, learning how to use Anki and studying the cards.
That’s why we created our own Anki Arabic numbers flashcards for you. It is quick to install and allows you to not only save time but allows you to focus on learning Swedish from day one.
Language: Arabic (MSA – Modern Standard Arabic)
Flashcards: 183 (61 Arabic Numbers x 3 Card Types)
Time: Approx. 2 Weeks to Complete
Difficulty: Easy/ Beginners
Anki Arabic Numbers Flashcards:This is a set of 183 Anki flashcards pre-made for Arabic learners. Each flashcard contains the Arabic number, native audio and an image. By using this Anki deck you will be able to:
- Pronounce all Arabic numbers correctly with native audios
- Easily remember Arabic numbers with spaced repetition, images and IPA
- Gain more confidence to learn more of the Arabic Language
Who is this for?This is for individuals who are beginners in learning Arabic (Modern Standard Arabic). The pre-made Anki deck is suitable for individuals who would like to start learning the basics of Arabic without the hassle and time-consuming process of creating your own Arabic numbers flashcards from scratch. We suggest learning the Arabic numbers after you have learnt the Arabic alphabet.
What Is Included?
- 183 flashcards already made for you to learn the Arabic numbers. Each flashcard includes the Arabic number, native audio and an image.
- The Anki Arabic Numbers Flashcards set uses 3 different types of flashcards for each Arabic number.
- Ready to install Anki flashcard deck to start learning Arabic instantly!
What Will I Learn?
- Learn Arabic Numbers – Get familiar with the Arabic numbers, which are part of the fundamentals of the entire Arabic language. The Trainer includes an image of every Arabic number, its Swedish IPA, along with the correct pronunciation. You’ll learn the following numbers and number-related words in Arabic:
- 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 30 31 32 40 41 42 50 51 52 60 61 62 70 71 72 80 81 82 90 91 92 100 101 102 110 111 1000 1001 10000 100000 million billion 1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th number
- Test Your Knowledge of the Arabic numbers – Use spaced repetition included in our Arabic Numbers Anki deck so that you can regularly check your knowledge of the Arabic numbers, and see how you’re progressing, and focus only on the most difficult Arabic numbers.
- Memorize Arabic numbers easily – As you study the Arabic Numbers Trainer over 2 weeks to 1 month, you will have memorized all of the numbers. Then, you’ll have more confidence counting in Arabic and take your Arabic study even further.
3 FLASHCARD TYPES FOR EACH OF THE ARABIC NUMBERS
Below, you can see the Arabic Numbers Trainer for Anki in action. There are 3 different flashcard types for each Arabic number. The trainer’s flashcards include images, IPA, audio, as well as testing you to type the correct number.
BENEFITS OF THE ARABIC NUMBERS TRAINER
Learn the Arabic Numbers
Start counting in Arabic, which are the building blocks of the part of the fundamentals of the entire Arabic language. The Trainer includes an image of every Arabic number, its Arabic IPA, along with the correct pronunciation.
Pronounce Arabic Numbers Correctly With Native Audios
Each flashcard contains an audio spoken by a Arabic native to help you pronounce correctly the Arabic number in the Arabic (Modern Standard Arabic) accent.
Test Your Knowledge of Arabic Numbers
Use spaced repetition included in our Arabic Numbers Anki deck so that you can regularly check your knowledge of the Arabic numbers, and see how you’re progressing, and focus only on the most difficult Arabic numbers.
Hear from the hundreds of language learners who use our Anki decks and love them!
“Speakada uses diverse methods of teaching and learning, from visual to vocal, which all makes it easy to learn.”
“I’ve been able to tweak my pronunciation, reducing the mistakes I make & increasing my memory of new words.”
“Speakada motivates me by adapting to my schedule. I can learn in my own time. Now language learning is more fun.”
“Thanks to Speakada I was able to save hours making flashcards and instead, focus on learning with confidence.”
YOUR PURCHASE IS SAFE
Your purchase is safe. All credit card information is processed on a secure server by a trusted payment service provider, such as Stripe. If you buy and receive our product, but it is significantly different from our original description on our website, then simply email us within 7 days to request a refund.