WHAT ARE THE SPANISH VOCABULARY FLASHCARDS?
The “Spanish Vocabulary Flashcards for Anki” are a specially designed flashcard deck for Anki, to help you learn and memorize all of the 100 most common Spanish words, using images, audio, IPA and sentences in context to reinforce your learning and make them more memorable for you.
Research studies have shown that by learning the 100 most frequently used Spanish vocabulary, you will know about 50% of words used in spoken Spanish.
You’ll have more confidence speaking in Spanish and take your Spanish study even further. By learning the top 100 most common Spanish words, you will continue to build the foundation of the Spanish language. We recommend learning the Spanish alphabet, Spanish numbers, Spanish IPA first before learning the top 100 most common Spanish words.
SAVE TIME WITH OUR PRE-MADE ANKI SPANISH VOCABULARY FLASHCARDS
Although you can create your own set of flashcards for free, it can be very overwhelming especially if you don’t have any experience using Anki. To create an Anki deck from scratch can be time-consuming. It can take at least 30+ hours to create an Anki deck to learn the top 100 most common Spanish words.
That’s why we created our own Anki Spanish vocabulary flashcards for you. It is quick to install and allows you to not only save time but allows you to focus on learning Spanish vocabulary from day one.
Language: Spanish (Latin American)
Flashcards: 315 (105 Spanish Words x 3 Card Types)
Time: Approx. 2-3 months to Complete
Difficulty: Easy/ Beginners
Anki Spanish Vocabulary Flashcards:This set of 315 Anki flashcards pre-made for Spanish learners. Each flashcard contains the Spanish word, a sentence using the Spanish word, native audio and an image. By using this Anki deck you will be able to:
- Pronounce all the top 100 most common Spanish words correctly with native audios
- Be familiar with about 50% of all the Spanish content found in sentences.
- Easily remember Spanish vocabulary with spaced repetition, images, sentences and IPA
- Gain more confidence to learn more of the Spanish Language
Who is this for?This is for individuals who are beginners in learning Spanish. The pre-made Anki deck is suitable for individuals who would like to start learning the basics of Spanish without the hassle and time-consuming process of creating your own Spanish vocabulary flashcards from scratch. We suggest learning Spanish vocabulary after you have learnt the Spanish alphabet, Spanish numbers and Spanish IPA.
Where are the Top 100 Most Common Spanish Words Sourced From?Our Spanish Vocabulary Flashcards are based on the research of Mark Davies in the book A Frequency Dictionary of Spanish. The word list frequency is collated from a 20-million word corpus, evenly divided between spoken, fiction and non-fiction texts from both Spain and Latin American sources. We created an Anki Spanish flashcards deck that includes our own sentence examples which are more useful and more commonly spoken by native speakers, audios of the sentences spoken by native speakers and IPA, and pictures.
What Is Included?
- 315 flashcards already made for you to learn the 100 most common Spanish words. Each flashcard includes the Spanish word, a sentence where the Spanish word is used, native audio and an image.
- The Anki Spanish Vocabulary Flashcards set uses 3 different types of flashcards for each Spanish word.
- Ready to install Anki flashcard deck to start learning Spanish instantly!
What Will I Learn?
- Learn Spanish Vocabulary – Get familiar with the 100 most common Spanish words, which are part of the fundamentals of the entire Spanish language. The Trainer includes a sentence using each Spanish word, an image of every Spanish word, its Spanish IPA, along with the correct pronunciation. You’ll learn the following words in Spanish:
- el la de que y a en un ser se no haber por con su para como estar tener le lo lo todo pero más hacer o poder decir este esta ir otro ese esa la si me ya ver porque dar cuando él ellos muy sin vez mucho saber qué sobre mi alguno mismo yo también hasta año dos querer entre así primero desde grande eso ni nos llegar pasar tiempo ella ellas sí día uno bien poco deber entonces poner cosa tanto hombre parecer nuestro tan donde ahora parte después vida quedar siempre creer hablar llevar dejar nada cada seguir menos nuevo encontrar
- Test Your Knowledge of the Spanish vocabulary – Use spaced repetition included in our Spanish Vocabulary Anki deck so that you can regularly check your knowledge of the Spanish words, and see how you’re progressing, and focus only on the most difficult Spanish words.
- Memorize Spanish vocabulary easily – As you study the Spanish Vocabulary Trainer over 2 to 3 months, you will have memorized all of the top 100 most common Spanish words in the Spanish language. Then, you’ll have more confidence counting in Spanish and take your Spanish study even further.
3 FLASHCARD TYPES FOR EACH OF THE 100 SPANISH WORDS
Below, you can see the Spanish Vocabulary Trainer for Anki in action. There are 3 different flashcard types for each Spanish word. The trainer’s flashcards include images, IPA, audio, as well as testing you to type the word.
BENEFITS OF THE SPANISH VOCABULARY TRAINER
Learn the 100 Most Common Spanish Words
Start learning the top 100 most common Spanish words and you’ll know about half of the content of every sentence spoken in Spanish. The Trainer includes an image of every Spanish word, a sentence where the Spanish word is used, its Spanish IPA, along with the correct pronunciation.
Pronounce Spanish Words Correctly With Native Audios
Each flashcard contains an audio of the word spoken by a Spanish native to help you pronounce correctly the Spanish word in the Spanish accent. The flashcard will also contain a Spanish sentence using the Spanish word, along with the audio of that full sentence to help you familiarize with using the Spanish word.
Hear from the hundreds of language learners who use our Anki decks and love them!
“Speakada uses diverse methods of teaching and learning, from visual to vocal, which all makes it easy to learn.”
“I’ve been able to tweak my pronunciation, reducing the mistakes I make & increasing my memory of new words.”
“Speakada motivates me by adapting to my schedule. I can learn in my own time. Now language learning is more fun.”
“Thanks to Speakada I was able to save hours making flashcards and instead, focus on learning with confidence.”
YOUR PURCHASE IS SAFE
LEARN & MEMORIZE SPANISH VOCABULARY NOW