WHAT ARE THE GERMAN VOCABULARY FLASHCARDS?
The “German Vocabulary Flashcards for Anki” are a specially designed digital flashcard deck for Anki, to help you learn and memorize all of the 100 most common German words, using images, audio, IPA and sentences in context to reinforce your learning and make them more memorable for you.
Research studies have shown that by learning the 100 most frequently used German vocabulary, you will know about 50% of words used in spoken German.
You’ll have more confidence speaking in German and take your German study even further. By learning the top 100 most common German words, you will continue to build the foundation of the German language. This deck is only available in the German bundle.
SAVE TIME WITH OUR PRE-MADE ANKI GERMAN VOCABULARY FLASHCARDS
Although you can create your own set of flashcards for free using a German vocabulary list, it can be very overwhelming especially if you don’t have any experience using Anki. To create an Anki deck from scratch can be time-consuming. It can take at least 30+ hours to create an Anki deck to learn the top 100 most common German words.
That’s why we created our own Anki German vocabulary flashcards for you. It is quick to install and allows you to not only save time but allows you to focus on learning German vocabulary from day one.
Flashcards: 318 (106 German Words x 3 Card Types)
Time: Approx. 2-3 months to Complete
Difficulty: Easy/ Beginners
Anki German Vocabulary Flashcards:This is a set of 318 Anki flashcards pre-made for German learners. Each flashcard contains the German word, a sentence using the German word, native audio and an image. By using this Anki deck you will be able to:
- Pronounce all the top 100 most common German words correctly with native audios
- Be familiar with about 50% of all the German content found in sentences.
- Easily remember German vocabulary with spaced repetition, images, sentences and IPA
- Gain more confidence to learn more of the German Language
Who is this for?
This is for individuals who are beginners in learning German. The pre-made Anki deck is suitable for individuals who would like to start learning the basics of German without the hassle and time-consuming process of creating your own German vocabulary flashcards from scratch. We suggest learning German vocabulary after you have learnt the German alphabet, German numbers and German IPA.
Where are the Top 100 Most Common German Words Sourced From?
Our German Vocabulary Flashcards are based on the research of Erwin Tschirner in the book A Frequency Dictionary of German. The word list frequency is collated from a 20-million word corpus, evenly divided between spoken, fiction and non-fiction texts. We created an Anki German flashcards deck that includes our own sentence examples which are more useful and more commonly spoken by native speakers, audios of the sentences spoken by native speakers and IPA, and pictures.
What Is Included?
- 318 flashcards already made for you to learn the 100 most common German words. Each flashcard includes the German word, a sentence where the German word is used, native audio and an image.
- The Anki German Vocabulary Flashcards set uses 3 different types of flashcards for each German word.
- Ready to install Anki flashcard deck to start learning German instantly!
What Will I Learn?
- Learn German Vocabulary – Get familiar with the 100 most common German words, which are part of the fundamentals of the entire German language. The Trainer includes a sentence using each German word, an image of every German word, its German IPA, along with the correct pronunciation. You’ll learn the following words in German:
- der die das und sein in im ein zu haben ich werden sie von nicht mit es sich auch auf für an am er so dass können dies als ihr ja wie wie bei oder wir aber dann man da sein noch nach was also aus alle alles wenn nur müssen sagen um über machen kein Jahr du mein schon vor durch geben mehr andere viel kommen jetzt sollen mir wollen ganz mich immer gehen sehr hier doch bis groß wieder Mal zwei gut wissen neu sehen lassen uns weil unter denn stehen Jede Beispiel Zeit erste ihm ihn wo lang eigentlich damit selbst unser oben
- Test Your Knowledge of the German vocabulary – Use spaced repetition included in our German Vocabulary Anki deck so that you can regularly check your knowledge of the German words, and see how you’re progressing, and focus only on the most difficult German words.
- Memorize German vocabulary easily – As you study the German Vocabulary Trainer over 2 to 3 months, you will have memorized all of the top 100 most common German words in the German language. Then, you’ll have more confidence communicating in German and take your German study even further.
3 FLASHCARD TYPES FOR EACH OF THE 100 GERMAN WORDS
Below, you can see the German Vocabulary Trainer for Anki in action. There are 3 different flashcard types for each German word. The trainer’s flashcards include images, IPA, audio, as well as testing you to type the word.
BENEFITS OF THE GERMAN VOCABULARY TRAINER
Learn the 100 Most Common German Words
Start learning the top 100 most common German words and you’ll know about half of the content of every sentence spoken in German. The Trainer includes an image of every German word, a sentence where the German word is used, its German IPA, along with the correct pronunciation.
Pronounce German Words Correctly With Native Audios
Each flashcard contains an audio of the word spoken by a German native to help you pronounce correctly the German word in the German accent. The flashcard will also contain a German sentence using the German word, along with the audio of that full sentence to help you familiarize with using the German word.
Test Your Knowledge of German Vocabulary
Use spaced repetition included in our German Vocabulary Anki deck so that you can regularly check your knowledge of German words, and see how you’re progressing, and focus only on the most difficult German words.
Hear from the hundreds of language learners who use our Anki decks and love them!
“Speakada uses diverse methods of teaching and learning, from visual to vocal, which all makes it easy to learn.”
“I’ve been able to tweak my pronunciation, reducing the mistakes I make & increasing my memory of new words.”
“Speakada motivates me by adapting to my schedule. I can learn in my own time. Now language learning is more fun.”
“Thanks to Speakada I was able to save hours making flashcards and instead, focus on learning with confidence.”
YOUR PURCHASE IS SAFE
Your purchase is safe. All credit card information is processed on a secure server by a trusted payment service provider, such as PayPal. If you feel that our product doesn’t help you learn your target foreign language, then simply email us within 30 days and we will grant you a full refund.